Imagine- Request 2- Ummm?

Request by << @Leonoralessoswife  >>

(I've used the same child's name as Request 1 because they are both about Leonora and Y/N's child)

Lady Leonora Lesso x Female!reader  | Nicknames: Princess, Darling, mommy, mama, lily | teacher x teacher relationship | Child POV | mommy=Lesso | mama= Y/N|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"mmm you like that Princess?" I heard my mommy's voice behind the door.

"I love you so much Nora- Don't stop. Please." The banging continued for a few minutes. I opened the door. Both of my parents quickly gripped the covers and covered their naked bodies.

"Mama, Mommy what were you doing?"

"Ummm?" Mama looked towards Mommy speechless.

"We were... wrestling?" Mama nodded her head.

"Yep. Wrestling, that's what we were doing."

"Naked?" I asked tilting my head in confusion.

"umm yep... it helps with flexibility." Mommy looked towards Mama.

"Yeah. You need all the help you can get Darling." She smirked towards Mama. I was so confused. Mama hit her arm lightly in frustration.

"Go back to bed Lily. We'll see you in the morning. Love you sweetheart." Mama told me gently.

"Okay. Love you too mama. Don't hurt Mama, Mommy!" She smiled.

"Of course not Lilith, unless she wants me to." i scrunched my face in bewilderment but went back to bed. Drifting back to sleep, luckily no longer hearing my Mommy and Mama's 'wrestling'.

Ummm?

word count: 209