Ever Girl~

Leonora Lesso x Female!reader | Mother:  Zelena Mills   |   Father: Hades  | Reader is a powerful Never student|               

Why does she make me feel like this? Every time I see her butterflies erupt my insides. I become sweaty and my breathing increases. I've never felt like this before. I don't know what this is.  But I need to find out...

I walk into the dining hall. I ignore the Ever's stares and find an isolated seat. The only seat with the least amount of people was near the deans. I sit down and start to read my book. I revelled in the fact everyone moved further away from me. No one dared to go near me. I guess you could call me invincible. Untouchable even.

I hear an Ever girl talking about me. I chose to ignore it. I sigh heavily at the predictable names she calls me- she hears me. "What's your problem?" she says in an annoyed tone. That was her first mistake. "Nothing to worry your pretty head with Princess." She smirks. "So what, I'm a princess Jealous?" Her second mistake. I stayed calm. "Of course not Princess. What's there to be jealous of?"  I say as I continue to read. She walks off- maybe she is smart. 

I carry on reading unaware of the grinning redhead that heard the conversation. A short while later, I was still reading. I hadn't eaten anything. I don't know why I even went to dinner- I wasn't hungry and people were staring at me. Afraid of who I am. The princess comes back, this time with a prince on her arm. "Are you jealous now?" She asks, a smirk on her face. I wasn't jealous. In fact I'd rather fuck her then him but no one bothered to find that part out. "No Princess. Why are you so pent up on needing my affection? Do you like me Princess~" I purr. Just then the boy drew his sword, ready to attack me. I conjured a sword and got into a fighting stance.

Everyone turned to look at the commotion- especially the evil dean. We start to fight. He attacks me first- looks like someone hasn't listened in class. I dodge his attacks the best I can and take the opportunities to have a few swings of my own. His stance was sloppy and his whole left side was open. I took my opportunity, cut his side and knocked the sword out of his hand. It landed a short distance away. I kicked him in his side which sent waves of pain from the existing wound throughout his body. He falls to his knees, I punch him onto the floor, grab a dagger from my knee high boot after straddling him-about to slice his throat.  I then felt a hand on my shoulder. "You can't kill anyone until after graduation." I sigh in frustration. I remove the dagger from his throat. That doesn't mean I can't leave a scar. I slice his collarbone and punch him again- knocking him out cold. I then get off him of the pathetic prince and smirk at the bitch that started it. I grab my book and let the evil dean direct me out of the hall, blood dripping from my wounds -ruining my vintage ,Victorian style dress. I huff in frustration as I look at the stained fabric. Blood is a nightmare to get out. I think the dean heard that thought. "We'll sort out the blood later pet." We walk over to the darker school. 

We get to the evil dean's office. She sits me down on the chair and stands in front of me leaning against the desk. "I'm so proud of you pet!" I look into her eyes in shock. "Really?" I've never heard that before. My heart erupted with joy. "Of course Pet. You are the saviour evil's been needing, I love you." I froze- not knowing what to do. She chuckles at my reaction. "You...Love...Me?"

"Yes." She then kisses me softly, after a minute of realising what's happening I kiss back. She smirks into the kiss.

Ever Girl~

word count:665

A.N. Zelena is probably one of favourite characters from OUAT and all the fanfics I've read usually use Maleficent so I thought I could switch it up- not that the parents really mattered in this. Zelena deserved to be happy. I cried when Hades showed his true colours, just because it meant she couldn't have her happy ever after with him. Anyway...

I'll be posting the Christmas chapter/s later this week