As your Forever~

Lady Leonora Lesso x Female!reader | Mother: N/A |Father: N/A| Reader is an Ever | Reader is a princess | Female x Female relationship | Fluffy Lesso|

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm golden glow across the School for Evil. Leonora Lesso, the esteemed dean of the institution, stood beside Y/N, a princess whose heart had been captured by the enigmatic sorceress. As they watched the colours meld and shift, a sense of serenity enveloped them.

Leonora's hand found its way into Y/N's, their fingers intertwining as they turned their gaze skyward. Stars began to twinkle, painting the night canvas with their ethereal light. Y/N sighed, their voice filled with a mixture of contentment and hope. "Isn't it incredible, Nora? To witness the beauty of the world together?"

Leonora's eyes sparkled with a love that had blossomed and grown within her. "Indeed, my love. But the beauty of the world pales in comparison to the love that fills my heart when I'm with you," she replied, her voice a tender whisper. Y/N's heart fluttered, their gaze fixated on Leonora's captivating eyes.

"Nora, I can't imagine my future without you. You've become the centre of my world, my guiding light," they confessed, their voice filled with sincerity. A smile graced Leonora's lips, her voice steady with determination.

"Y/N, my love, I have watched kingdoms rise and fall, but with you, I have found a love that defies the bounds of time and fate. Will you stand beside me, not just as a lover, but as my partner in ruling over the realms of darkness ?"

Y/N's breath hitched, their eyes welling with tears of joy. In that moment, the weight of Leonora's words sank deep into their heart, resonating with the unspoken dreams they had held.

"Yes, Nora," they whispered, their voice filled with unwavering certainty. "I will stand with you between the heavens and the earth, as your partner, as your princess, as your forever." Leonora's expression softened, her hand reaching up to caress Y/N's cheek.

"My love, you have brought light into the shadows of my heart, and together we shall create a future that defies the expectations of this world. A future filled with love, passion, and a shared purpose."

As they embraced under the starlit sky, Y/N and Leonora knew that their love was a force that would transcend the boundaries of good and evil. With each beat of their hearts, they forged a bond that would shape their destinies, forever entwined in a journey of unity and understanding.

From that night on, Y/N and Leonora embarked on a path filled with challenges and triumphs, ruling side by side over the realms of darkness and light. Their love became a beacon of hope, inspiring change and fostering understanding between the worlds that had once been divided. Under the watchful gaze of the stars, Y/N and Leonora crafted a legacy that would be remembered for generations to come. Their union was not just a merging of souls, but a symbol of the transformative power of love. And as they stood together, hand in hand, basking in the glow of their shared future, the world saw the beauty that lay within the union of a princess and a sorceress-two beings who had defied convention and found solace and strength in each other's arms.

As your Forever~

Word count: 528