1 plus one

"Guys.... guys were here" Soobin parked the van outside a old motel, looked sketchy enough so that they won't ask them questions about their blood covered clothes. Perfect.

"Guys come on..." he placed his hand on Yeonjun, shaking the older awake. "Junnie baby, we're here".

"Hmm?" The older replied, stretching his arms. "Good morning"

"It's 9 pm" Soobin said deadpan.

"Good evening then. Were are we?"

"A motel" Soobin said, placing a gentle hand on Beomgyu to wake him up as well.

Yeonjun gave the younger a weird look, raising his eyebrows at him.

"I thought motels were too dangerous for us..."

"It's a mere rest stop, just for the youngers to clean up because not gonna lie they kind of stink. I need to sew my wound somewhere and we could all use a good night sleep. On real beds."

"I won't say no to that..."

Beomgyu woke up, yawning aggressively. "God bless whoever invented sleep"

"Nobody invented sleep Hyung" Taehyun mumbled half asleep.

"Yeah, no shit googly eyes."

"Hey.." Taehyun whined offended.

"Like.... what if in the future we could be charged by electricity like i-phones, you know? We can just stick to an outlet and BAAM, fully awake"

"That's impossible..."

"You have a super natural who can literally shoot blue flames out of his ass and you're telling me human chargers are impossible?"

Taehyun opened his eyes, giving Beomgyu a dumbfounded look before rolling his eyes in disapproval.

"Come on guys, you can argue about outlets later" Soobin said, grabbing his gun, a mask and his black hat.

Yeonjun got out of the car with Soobin, picking Kai in his arms, ignoring the horrible smell coming from the younger.

"Come on beomie" Soobin said, holding Beomgyu's hand as if he was a kid.

They arrived the dingy looking motel, Yeonjun ahead with Kai while Soobin's in the back, hiding his face as much as he could. Covering himself behind Beomgyu and Taehyun.

"Hey there..." Yeonjun said to the hairy, old receptionist "can I get 2 rooms please, next to each other if possible"

"Huh..?" The man mumbled, looking a bit to drunk to be working.

"Ahh.." Yeonjun said, little blindsided. "Two rooms" he repeated.

"Two rooms?" The hipster looking man echoed.

"Yes" Yeonjun said, a bit annoyed. "Two rooms, as in 1 plus another one. Two rooms, twoo"

"Uhh..? 1 plus one?"

"YES, two rooms" Yeonjun lifted two fingers. "You know?"

"I don't know a lot.. I know just a little, little little star, oh I wonder what you are...." the man giggled, singing off tune.

"Ahh? Hyung? He's scaring me.. I think he's on drugs" Taehyun whispered.

Soobin pushed through Yeonjun, going straight into the receptionist Booth and pulling two set of keys from under the counter.

"Thank you for your service" he said shooting the man a sharp look before dropping one 50,0000 bill on the counter.

"Twinkle Twinkle little star..." the man sang in response.