peaceful

"Now what?" Hikaru says as her and Hiyyih settle in Hiyyih's bright pink car. "Do we just drive?...".

"Yup" Hiyyih says without much hesitance.
Usually Hikaru would feel better hearing that tone but right now it seems a bit reckless, especially when they don't know even the basic facts of what they're going into.

Waiting for her pink haired friend in the driver seat to push the gas, but Hiyyih isn't starting the car.

"Honey?.." Hikaru turns to the side to see Hiyyih staring into the distance, her eyes blank and unfocused. "Hey, what's going on?" Hikaru reached to shake Hiyyih's shoulder when the older's breath hitches, and she leans back on the seat. Her chest no longer moving like it should.

Hikaru stares for a few seconds, no knowing what's going on or how to help. In all of Hiyyih's attacks/visions, there wasn't one time where she stopped breathing. Needless to say Hikaru was terrified.... but she knew it will only get worse if she tried touching her.

A few minutes pass, and Hiyyih showed no signs of waking up, Hikaru has her thumb hovering over that emergency phone number. Debating whether or not to dial.

Hiyyih jerkes up in her seat causing Hikaru to flinch. her forehead breaks a sweat when she suddenly mumbles.

"Oppa....?.."

................

"Hyunnie..." a tearful voice penetrates Taehyun's messy sleep. The voice is almost too broken, too defeated for Taehyun to acknowledge. So he wants to ignore it, wants to go back to sleep and pretend like it's just a part of his ongoing nightmare.

"Taehyun-Ah.. " the voice calls again. And Taehyun recognizes it as his Soobin Hyung.

Sobs can be heard around him, and Taehyun's heart drops.

"Taehyunnie.." Beomgyu's voice is small and afraid. And Taehyun wants it all to be a part of a dream. Don't let it be real. make it stop....

"Let's all say goodbye Hyunnie...." Beomgyu says with struggle in his voice, and Taehyun can hear Yeonjun's loud cries in the background.

Taehyun opens his heavy eyes, finds it funny how they too, Don't want to see the sight of his Hyungs in pain.

He pulls himself up reluctantly, looking around to see Soobin holding Kai's limp body in his arms, his Hyung's eyes are red, nearly blood-shot and blank as if he's disassociating.

Taehyun looks at Yeonjun for an explanation. He's not asking for much, just a few words to calm him down. But when Yeonjun's does nothing but stare at him with an apologetic face. The older holds Beomgyu's hand, who has his head hung low, tears falling from his eyes for what feels like forever.

"Hyungs...." Taehyun's whispers, his voice so quiet it almost doesn't reach their ears. the air surrounding them is too suffocating for him to bare, and he looks at Kai's figure, sleeping peacefully on Soobin's trembling lap, but something looks off. Taehyun can't seem to put the finger on what.

"What happened? Why are you all..." he asks, but his eyes stay glued to Kai. Who has his lips slightly parted, his fingers stained blood and Taehyun remembers what happened just a few hours ago.

"It's over Hyunnie..." Yeonjun says, his hand wraps around Taehyun's small wrist and gives him a warm yet devastated smile, and Taehyun can't quite figure out what his Hyung talks about. Moreover, the expression on Yeonjun's face makes him want to go back to sleep, and forget all the bed things he saw today.

"What... what are you talking about Hyung?" Taehyun's eyes jump from Soobin to Beomgyu, who tries his best suppressing another cry, but fails miserably as he whimpers.