tea?

"Fine.. I'll open the goddamn door"

Kai reached his bloodied hand over, freezing the handle, with a bend of his wrist it broke, falling on the tiled floor with a cling sound.

"Come in, if you still want to.."

No one dared speaking a word. Nor get anywhere near the door.

"That's what I thought..." he laughed, dragging his knees close to his stomach, he allowed his head to fall forward, face hiding in between his arms.

They're no different, I should've seen this coming.

"Don't worry, I'll be out by-"

"Soobin killed his dad" Beomgyu blurted out.

"Huh..?" Kai opened his eyes.

"Hey! Snitch!" Soobin yelled ...."that was so unprovoked" he glared at the younger.

"Well..." Beomgyu grinned awkwardly.

"Okay, to my defense he was a piece of ass and I'd do it again"

"I stand by that" Yeonjun said.

"And Yeonjun's dad" Beomgyu added.

"DUDE" Soobin's eyes widened

"He was an ass too...." Yeonjun whispered to himself.

"Sorry..." Beomgyu laughed unbothered "point is, we all have a pretty messy past....well, mostly Soobin"
he smiled apologetically to the older, not noticing the conflicted look the other gave him in return.

"We've all done things which we can't take back..." Yeonjun said softly.
"Don't let the past hunt you, I'm sure whatever you did, it wasn't on purpose. I hope you find the power to forgive yourself"

Soobin's gaze shifted, resting his eyes on Beomgyu.

If only I could...

"I'm opening the door.." Taehyun got up, twisting the knob.

He cringed at the sounds of glass shard being pushed aside, the floor was a mess of water, mirror pieces and a few streaks of blood.

A loud whimper came from the right.

He rushed to the broken boy.

"Hey,, look at me. It's okay.."

Kai hid his face, unwilling to face the older who hasn't failed noticing the crimson stains on his clothes and the floor around him.

"Soobin Hyung, I need help here!"

The taller teared his eyes from Beomgyu, giving Yeonjun's hand a light squeeze before going in.

"Kai... Soobin Hyung is going to pick you up now, is that okay?"

The younger nodded, his head still hidden as he folds into himself.

He flinches from Soobin's hands, but quickly relaxes into the hold, feeling himself get lifted off the ground into a set of long, protective arms.

"To where?" He heard Soobin ask.

"Can you put him in your guys' bathroom?" He referenced the smaller room. "We'll take care of the mess"

Taehyun wanted to shower the younger himself, naturally wanting to spend time with him. But it wasn't the right time, and he won't be able to keep his cool...

Knowing how he feels about Kai, it'll be too disrespectful to the younger, especially when he's so vulnerable at the moment.

So he stepped down, Soobin will probably do a better job anyway.