like this...

Taehyun rubbed his eyes, waking up slowly to the angel in front of him.

Kai's messy bed hair, his slander hands wrapped around Taehyun's waist, gripping his shirt for dear life.

All of it was too adorable for Taehyun's heart to handle.

Taehyun reached his hand, holding Kai's head, his palm resting on the younger's jaw, thumb caressing his ear softly and his fingers around the younger's nape.

He pulled Kai closer, landing a peck on his forehead.

"Good morning..." Taehyun whispered. Fixing the younger's messy curls away from his eyes.

Kai's eyes fluttered open, his body instinctively tensed up, hands folding into defensive fists.

"Hey.. it's okay.." Taehyun reassured him.

Kai relaxed at Taehyun's honey voice, his mind finally registering his surroundings.

He curled back into the older.

"Good morning.." the younger said when his breathing slowed down. His deep, hoars voice taking the older by surprise.

"Did you sleep well?" Taehyun asked, not stopping his hand from cupping the younger's cheek.

"Y-yes.. I slept W-well"

The genuine care in Taehyun question had Kai stumbling over his words.

"That's good" Taehyun leaned over, pampering the younger with small kisses, breathing in his earthy smell.

Kai always smelled like the fresh air after a rainy day, clean leaves and damp mud.

Taehyun always loved rainy days.

It was when the older leaned to place a kiss near Kai's eyes when the younger closed them last second, holding his breath.

Taehyun froze, pulling back.

"Is everything okay? I must've gone too far, sorry..." he smiled apologetically.

"It's okay, they're just really sensitive. You have to be careful with them"

"Oh..." Taehyun whispered "do they hurt?"

"Not right now, but they can get triggered easily" Kai spoke quietly, a small, albeit sad smile on his face.

Careful..?... I have to be careful

He leaned over, hand holding Kai's head gently, as if he's fragile.

Reaching over Kai's left eye, Taehyun's lips hovered over the area, fluttering on his pale skin.

The warm breath over the coldest part of his body sent Kai's mind into a sweet haze. Closing his eyes, he succumbed to Taehyun touch.

As gently as he could, Taehyun lips landed between the younger's eye and nose Bridge. Staying there for a few seconds until he pulled back.

"Like this?..." Taehyun whispered, waiting for the younger to open his eyes.

Kai let out a shakey exhale, opening his eyes to greet Taehyun's warm, comforting ones.

"Y-yes.." he smiled shyly, looking down. Blush creeping to his cheeks

"like that.."

...............

"I don't know if that's a good idea" Soobin said, even the thought of being apart from the others peaked his anxiety.

"We can't live off of instant food forever binnie..." Yeonjun said, a hand on Soobin's back as reassurance. "We should take advantage of the fact that there's a fridge in here..."