visions

this following chapter about to be real confusing so if you guys have any questions feel free to ask.

*meanwhile in Seoul*

"I don't know how long I can keep it intact, I've never used my power this much before" the pink haired girl said, her nose dripping blood as she explained.

 Hikaru sighed, looking at her best friend worriedly.

"I'm still confused on why you help them..... you don't even know these boys." she said while helping dabbing her friend's nose, soaking the red liquid.

"I help because I can, I suppose I don't really know the reason" Hiyyih said while standing up... her legs wobbly as she does so, supported by her black haired friend, although a head taller than her. "and I do know them" she mumbled under her breath, but her words didn't go unnoticed by her friend.

Hikaru stopped in her tracks, staring Hiyyih down (or up). her eyes trying to figure out if the taller is serious.

"please tell me you didn't.." she whispered.

they had discussed the possibility of Hiyyih tracking the boys down, but these discussions, no matter how many of them, always turned into arguments. ending with Hiyyih giving Hikaru the silent treatment for not agreeing to help her with her, according to Hikaru "ridicules plans".    

Hiyyih signed frustratedly "I had to okay?!" she snapped "imagine if your brain forced you to help 4 random boys that you're not even related to" she took a deep breath, her body struggling to hold itself. "you were there Karu.... I was out for 2 days because they needed a hospital for who knows what. it was only fair that I get to meet the guys the universe desperately wants me to help" she talked rapidly, short of breath as she sat on her roommates bed. "don't I deserve to be a little bit curious?"

Hikaru rolled her eyes. "what if they were.. I don't know, serial killers or something like that?" she questioned "you should be more careful, you know your powers are not always accurate"

Hiyyih shifted uncomfortably in her bed, not wanting to deal with the harsh truth. yes, her powers were not trust worthy. but she knew how to use them, having all of her life to figure them out. she wasn't reckless, she knew that.

but what if..? what if they're bad people. what if she's helping the wrong side? 

what if they didn't mean anything to her? she knew they had to have some kind of a connection with her, so why didn't she feel anything when they entered her car?

"I-I can feel it Karu." she looked straight into her roommate's eyes "I know there's something more, they need m-" she stooped, her breath hitching. her head shot back almost aggressively so.

she muttered something and her eyes glowed in soft pink.

Hikaru sighed, having experienced her friend's visions one too many times. she knew the drill. getting a big glass of water and tissues.

Hiyyih hummed, letting her powers guide her. her breath picking up now and then.

her head ticked, and she saw a TV flickering in her mind, she tried reaching it. but something blocked her. she looked around, seeing a room with a couple of beds, in the center was a small pile of instant food. 

the TV flickered on again, grabbing her attention. 

the sound coming from the device was cutting out, not keeping a stable volume. Hiyyih focused her mind harder. thinking just about the sound, pushing it through with a flick of her wrist.

the TV stopped on a picture of a boy, around his early teenage years. Hiyyih squinted her eyes. not quite recognizing the figure, yet something about him felt familiar.