8 - ❝THE BIG PUPPY❞

"ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜɪʟᴅ ᴀ ʟᴇɢᴏ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ. ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ" - ʟᴇɢᴏ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ; ᴇᴅ ꜱʜᴇᴇʀᴀɴ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

DESPITE YOUR GREAT ANNOYANCE AND VISIBLE HOSTILITY, HERMIONE HAD DRAGGED YOU WITH HER TO HER STUDY SESSIONS.

you had refuted, but she somehow managed to drag you here.

so now you were just sitting with kaburamaru slithering around your arms and hands, scaring the wits out of the other students, who all moved to another bench, making you smirk slightly.

hermione scolded you for scaring the other students, but you ignored her.

and instead of getting expelled earlier, harry had become the new 'seeker' of the gryffindor quidditch team. you had read some things about quidditch, but found it immensely stupid the idiot boy had gotten that role.

if it was anyone else and they weren't good at flying, they'd be expelled immediately without doubt.

biasness is one of your many pet-peeves. such a stupid thing.

you let out an aggravated breath as hermione ushers you up to go and talk to ron and hermione with her.

with a deathly glare, you pick kaburamaru up, slinging him around your neck and walking over to the two boys alongside hermione, both of which paused their conversation to glance at you in slight fear.

but hermione had heard their previous conversation, which seemed to consist of harry being worried he'd make a fool of himself in quidditch.

"you will-" you start, hermione cuts you off in a louder voice.

"you won't make a fool out of yourself. it's in your blood" hermione tells him while you just stand next to her, a deadpan look on your face at her cutting you off,

what? i'm telling the truth

hermione leads you all to a trophy shelf of sorts, sitting in it was a trophy for gryffindor house. it read 'james potter' as the seeker.

who? he sounds like an idiot

"woah, harry, you never told me your father was a seeker too!" ron awes.

you deadpan,

aren't his parents dead? of course he didn't know...

harry shakes his head with a small smile, "i didn't know.."

"