𝟰𝟯 - ❝𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆❞

"BEAUTIFUL DAY"

"BEAUTIFUL DAY"

you all were walking through hogwarts, it was the weekend and people were studying and hanging out.

some time had passed, turns out harry had started training to fight against dementors. you probably needed something like that, too, but refused to ask for or take help from lupin.

"gorgeous. unless of course you've been ripped to pieces"

you raise an eyebrow,

typically makes a pretty bad day, yes

"ripped to pieces? what are you talking about?" harry asks.

"ronald has lost his rat" hermione says.

"i haven't lost anything! your cat killed him!"

you roll your eyes,

still going on with this shit?

"rubbish!"

"harry, you've seen the way that bloodthirsty beast of hers is always lurking about, and now scabbers is gone"

"well, maybe you should take better care of your pets!" hermione sasses.

"your cat killed him!" ron presses on.

"did not!"

"did"

"didn't"

you refrain a groan, their bickering pissing you right off.

"HOW DID IT GO, HAGRID? THE HEARING?"

you glance at hagrid, after the whole incident with draco, buckbeak had been put on tiral/

hagrid was skipping rocks down the black lake while you four sat on rocks or stood behind.

"well, first off, the committee members took turns talkin' about why we were there" he says with an attitude, skipping another rock.

"and then i got up, did my piece. said how buckbeak was a good hippogriff, always cleaned his feathers. and then lucius malfoy got up. well, you can imagine. he said buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature.. who would kill you as soon as look at ye" he scoffs.