10 - ❝BIG FAT UGLY TROLL❞

"𝕆𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕕𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕖. 𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕" - ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 ; 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕖

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU HAD BEEN FORCED INTO SPENDING THE REST OF THE EVENING WITH HERMIONE IN THE BATHROOM, LISTENING TO HER SULK ANNOYINGLY.

you had stood the time, refusing to sit on the nasty bathroom floor, instead playing with kaburamaru around your fingers.

another gryffindor girl ; parvati, had come to check on hermione just before dinner, but hermione was still upset and you just glared at her until she left.

i don't even know why the fuck i'm doing this

you glance to the side as the stall door creaks open.

hermione emerges, turning to you, "i think i'm ready to go now"

"okay?" you scoff with a roll of your eyes.

kaburamaru continues to slither around your fingers as you both step forward.

but you pause, feeling something off in your chest. kaburamaru could tell too, hence why he paused and quickly slithered around your neck.

hermione freezes just ahead of you as two large green feet come into a view, along with a sort of bat.

both your eyes slowly travel up, taking in every bit of the things appearance.

hermione steps back slowly, terrified.

you gulp slightly, composing yourself and glaring at the beast.

the troll walks closer to the both of you, hermione stepping further back.

you glance behind you as hermione hits a wall before quickly ducking into a stall.

she screams and ducks as the monster swings it's bat, demolishing the top half of each of the stalls.

you grit your teeth in annoyance before jumping on the trolls back, climbing your way up onto it's neck.

you wrap your legs around it's thick neck, squeezing.

the beast smacks and punches your legs and you could definitely feel some bruises forming, but you start to punch it in the head.

it yanks you off, dropping you on the floor.

you punch it right in the stomach, causing it to topple slightly.

hermione was now peeking from the stall in shock.

the troll swings it's bat at you and you jump over it, eyes full with glare.