𝟯𝟱 - ❝𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗿❞ 🔫

❝𝘰𝘩, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭?𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭?

𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭
𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭?
𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭?

𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰 𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺?
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰
𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵
𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸❞

- 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝘫𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺𝘥 𝘫𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴

"RON, RON!"

ron's mother screeches annoyingly, "oh, for goodness sake!" she was pushing passed everyone and up to the window where ron was poking out, holding his hands out. she had scabbers in her hands who ron had obviously forgotten.

you glare and cross your arms, leaning against another cart as you impatiently wait for ron to just get the damn rat.

just leave the ugly thing behind

she pushes the rat into his hands, ron waves awkwardly as the train moves further away, "don't lose him!" she waves her finger aggressively.

you, ron, harry and hermione all walk down the hall in search for a cart.

"i didn't mean to blow her up. i just.. i lost control" harry recounts his story from the holidays where he managed to inflate his aunt like a balloon and allow her to fly away.

you couldn't deny it was a pretty magnificent idea.

"brilliant" ron chuckles in amazement.

"honestly, it's not funny. harry was lucky not to be expelled" hermione scolds, you roll your eyes.

"i think i was lucky not to be arrested, actually.."

"i still think it was brilliant" ron grins.

you all glance into a cart, it was empty except for one other person.he had messy brown hair and was covering his face with a large cloak, he seemed to be asleep. he also looked older, you inspect him closely. there was something off about this man.

hermione slides the door open, "come on. everywhere else is full"

you all squeeze inside, it was a little more cramped than usual, but you and harry end up sharing a seat with the man with ron and hermione on the other side.

"who do you think that is?" ron asks.

"professor r.j. lupin" hermione says, glancing up slightly.

"do you know everything? how is it she knows everything?"