𝟮𝟴 - ❝𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗗𝗨𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗦❞ 🌿

❝𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘱
𝘪 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘬
𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘪 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘮𝘮𝘮
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘬
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘱
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘬❞

一 𝘨𝘰𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘬, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘴

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

EVERYONE NOW GATHERED AROUND A LONG WOODEN, BROWN STAGE WITH A DEEP BLUE COVER TIED IN THE MIDDLE OF IT DECORATED WITH THE MOON'S PHASES ON IT, ALONG WITH A FEW STARS.

your were, annoyingly, mashed between hermione and some random kid.

you groan as lockhart steps up onto the long platform, he had a cape just hanging off his shoulder, and clothes you would see one wear to fencing.

"gather round!" he bellows, catching everyone's attention. you roll your eyes in annoyance as he continues to speak, "gather round. can everybody see me?"

god i wish i couldn't. i'm barely lucky my eyesight is worse than the average person

"can you all hear me?"

not if i block my ears

"excellent" he grins.

you stare blankly.

"in light of the dark events of recent weeks.. professor dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little dueling club.."

fucking idiot dumpydoor

"to train you up in all case you ever need to defend yourselves.."

you scrunch your face up, questioning whether if he's really the right person for the job.

"..as i myself have done on countless occasions. for full details, see my published works." he grins charmingly and pulls the string from his odd shoulder cape, pulling it off and chucking it towards you and hermione.

hermione was distracted, but you grimace visibly and step aside, letting the green cape fall to the ground. going as far as to nudge it away with your foot.

lockhart stares between you and the cape, catching your unimpressed eyes.

feeling very embarrassed, he coughs loudly and straightens himself up, continuing with a slight wobble in his step.