𝟮𝟳 - ❝𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

FLINT GAVE A QUICK TRUNTHROGUH OF TACTICS AS YOU ALL STOOD, UNIFORMED UP IN THE CHANGE ROOMS, PREPARING FOR THE FIRST QUIDDITCH GAME OF THE SEASON.

you half-listened, but the whole gist of it was basically to cheat and play dirty as much as you could without getting caught.

""hello, and welcome to hogwarts first quidditch game of the season! today's game, slytherin verse's gryffindor!" the commentators billowing voice reverberates through the small change rooms.

flint nods, "positions"

everyone shuffles to be in position, you standing beside your beater partner who was a big bulky male. you looked tiny in comparison to him.

he stood at almost 6 foot and you were in the low 5 foot area. he was big, bulky and muscly and you had no visible muscles on you, looking far scrawnier.

and yet you were much stronger than him.

"here come slytherin!"

you all mount your brooms, you being provided with a brand new nimbus 2000, gifted by draco's father.

you all zoom out onto the field, circling some posts.

"there slytherin goes! cocky as usual- sorry professor! anyway! warm welcome to slytherin teams new beater, and only female, [name] iguro!"

you glare at everyone staring and cheering your way.

you all gather in the middle, the same routine happening for gryffindor as they exit.

 "the player's take their positions as madam hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game!"

both flint and wood fly down to shake hands before returning to the sky.

"the bludgers are up, followed by the golden snitch!"

your eyes follow each ball as they make their way into the sky.

"remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. the seeker who catches the snitch ends the game."

you watch as madam hooch throws up the final ball, " the quaffle is released, and the game begins!"

you snatch up a bludger, flying in unison with the chaser, aiming the bludger at a mildly unsuspecting wood, catching him off guard as he goes to dodge it, allowing for the chaser to score a goal.

"10 points to slytherin!"

the game continued with you beating bludgers at anyone who got in the way of your team.

but unfortunately, your other beater partner was a right asshole.

he never cooperated and didn't pass the bludger when he had control.