𝟭𝟲 - ❝𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"I'D ALWAYS HEARD HOGWARTS' END OF YEAR EXAMS WERE FRIGHTFUL, BUT I FOUND THAT RATHER ENJOYABLE"

you roll your eyes, the slight breeze in the air making your black hair  swish slightly.

"speak for yourself" ron shakes his head.

"all right there, harry?"

you turn to harry, he was, one again, holding his head, right were his scar is.

"my scar.. it keeps burning" he complains.

you roll your eyes further,

dramatic much?

"it's happened before" hermione says.

he shakes his head, "not like this"

"perhaps you should see the nurse?" ron says to him.

"i think it's a warning. it means danger's coming."

you quint your eyes,

that's presumptuous.. just cause your scar is hurting doesn't mean something's gonna happen..

you all stop as harry stops in his tracks, you turn to him, eye twitching in annoyance.

"oh..of course!" harry's eyes widen.

"what is it?" you ask.

harry starts to speed walk over to hagrid, "don't you think it's a bit odd that what hagrids wants more than anything is a dragon.. and a stranger turns up and just happens to have one? i mean- how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pocket? why didn't i see it before"

you raise an eyebrow, "you just thought of that?"

they all glance at you before running off to hagrid, who was sitting on the steps of his hut, playing a flute. you walk lazily behind them.

"hagrid!" harry says as you all stop in front of him, "who gave you the dragon egg? what did he look like?"

hagrid shrugs, "i dunno, i never saw his face. he kept his hood up"

you face palm.

"this stranger, though. you and him must've talked" harry pushes.

hagrid looks up in thought, "well, he.. he wanted to know what sort of creatures i looked after.. i told him, i said 'after fluffy, a dragons gonna be no problem'"

you shake your head.

"did he seem interested in fluffy?"

hagrid shakes his head, "well of course he was interested in fluffy, how often do you come across a three-headed dog? even if you're in the trade."