𝟯𝟳 - ❝𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻❞ 🌳

❝𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘯𝘰𝘸"𝘥𝘰𝘤, 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰...

𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘯𝘰𝘸
"𝘥𝘰𝘤, 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵"
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵❞

- 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘺, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

"WELCOME, MY CHILDREN"

you sit idly at a round table with a crimson sheet draped over it along with ron and harry, hermione apparently hadn't arrived yet, making you mildly confused. she was always in class early so to see her not here was different. you didn't care much that she wasn't, it was just unusual.

in the room was many of the same tables, on the tables were your books and a teacup and plate each.

crimson curtains were draped all over the classroom as everyone was sitting on thick cushions.

"in this room, you shall explore the noble art of divination"

the teacher looked like a loonie, her hair was frizzy and the top was held back by a patterned headband. she had black, big rimmed glasses on, making her eyes look twice the size.

"in this room, you shall discover if you possess the sight" she stands up from her same-coloured crimson arm chair, nearly knocking over the coffee table sat in front of her, causing a few people to snigger around the room.

you scrunch your face up at her.

"hello. i am professor trelawney" she dawdles on, smiling at everyone.

"together we shall cast ourselves into the future" she shakes her hands with a wide grin, probably trying to spread enthusiasm, which was miserably failing.

doubtful

"this term, which we'll be focusing on tasseomancy, which is the art of reading tea leaves. so please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite to you" she says quickly.

you all glance at each other, you begrudgingly take ron's cup, ron takes harry's and harry takes yours.

you peer inside ron's cup, "what do you see? the truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read" she steps up to seamus, touching his shoulder and then his head, "but first, you must broaden your minds" she shakes both of her hands on his head, you look at her weirdly.

"first, you must look beyond" she waves her arm out.

"what a load of rubbish"

you blink, looking to the side where hermione was now seated.