𝟯𝟬 - ❝𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗞❞ 🐸

❝𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯

𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯
𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘯
𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯

𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦

𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵
𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵
𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵
𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦❞

― 𝘣𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘳

YOU HAD BEEN HAVING LOTS OF FUN SUBTLY CONTROLLING THE BASILISK, GREATLY CONFUSING TOM AND MAKING HIM THINK THE BASILISK WAS DEFYING HIM.

you snort as the basilisk towers over harry, but feel a slight pang in your heart as that phoenix flies down, scratching it's talons over the basilisk's eyes.

you frown slightly sadly, kaburamaru and urara hiss sadly, you stroke the two of them.

"we can't save him.." you murmur.

"no!" tom shouts, "your bird may have blinded the basilisk, but it can still hear you"

you watch as the basilisk blindly follows harry into a tunnel system, only able to track him from the audible sound of his feet slapping on the ground.

a smirk rises on your lips, whispering continuously, "stop. go. stop. go" watching in amusement as harry's and tom's face morph in confusion as the basilisk jerked oddly.

as you had a mask covering the lower half of your face, tom couldn't even tell it was you ordering the basilisk and thought something was wrong.

you watch as the basilisk crosses into another tunnel, harry now running out.

harry runs over, crouching by ginny.

"yes, potter. the process is nearly complete"

you stare between the two.

you look down at ginny, she was pale as a ghost.

harry places his hand on hers.

"in a few minutes, ginny weasley will be dead, and i will cease to be a memory. lord voldemort will return.. very much alive"

you deadpan.

"ginny?" harry says quietly, but he jumps as the basilisk emerges out from the ground near the large face.