𝟮𝟭 - ❝𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗗'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗥❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU BLINK AS RON WRAPS HIS WAND UP IN TAPE.

apparently he had broken it when he and harry were missing, and he was now attempting at fixing it.

you roll your eyes at his lame attempts.

"say it. i'm doomed" he looks at it nervously.

"you're doomed" you and harry say in sync, you grimacing at that fact.

"hi, harry!"

you turn around, standing there was a small blond boy holding a large camera, he also had gryffindor robes on.

you eye him up and down with distaste in your eyes, making him frown and shudder slightly.

but you all flinch as he raises the large camera and the flash goes off, people from surrounding tables turn to look also.

"i'm colin creevey. i'm gryffindor too!" he says excitedly, you click your tongue.

harry smiles awkwardly, "hi, colin. nice to meet you"

suddenly, a squawk is heard.

"ron, is that your owl?" a boy across the table points out,

everyone looks up, it was in fact, ron's owl. clumsy little thing it is, you all flinch back as it lands straight into a bowl of chips, sending them flying over the table. you scrunch your face up.

you grimace slightly and push some chips off your lap.

ron shakes his head, "bloody bird's a menace"

"obviously" you groan slightly,

he reaches over and takes the letter out of the dormant, maybe passed out bird's beak.

nope, not passed out, it gets right back up, flapping its wings slightly before turning around and flying over yours and hermiones heads.

you grit your teeth slightly, glaring at the owl who was now flying away.

"oh, no"

you all turn to ron, he was looking down at his letter in fear.

you raise an eyebrow.

"look, everyone. weasley's got himself a howler" seamus grins, draco's group starts laughing again.

howler? 

you scan the letter, it was a crimson colour and had a gold emblem on the back and some even darker crimson, closer to maroon fabric going over the front with what you would guess to be ron's name on the front.

"go on, ron" neville ushers, "i ignored one from my gran once. it was horrible" he looks down nervously and shivers. you roll your eyes at the timid boy.