𝟮𝟲 - ❝𝗀𝗚𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"DO YOU THINK IT'S TRUE? DO YOU THINK THERE REALLY IS A CHAMBER OF SECRETS?"

you look to your feet, eyes narrowed slightly.

you were all now walking out of class.

you were stuck thinking.

what mcgonagall said, that the chamber may be home to a monster.

it made you question whether that monster could be a demon?

but you doubted it, considering not once in your year and a few here had you felt the presence of a demon, so you brushed it off but still held the thought at the back of your mind.

hermione nods, "yes. couldn't you tell? mcgonagall's worried. all the teachers are."

"if there really is a chamber of secrets, and it really has been opened, then that means.." harry trails off.

"the heir of slytherin has returned to hogwarts. the question is, who is it?"

you scratch your cheek slightly, tightening your mask.

"let's think. who do we know who thinks all muggle-borns are scum?" ron says, "if you're talking about malfoy.."

"of course! you heard him. 'you'll be next mudbloods' "

you shrug slightly.

"i heard him. but malfoy, the heir of slytherin?" she grins.

"maybe ron's right, hermione. i mean, look at his family. the whole lot of them have been in slytherin for centuries."

ron's eyes widen, "crabbe and goyle must know. maybe we could trick them into telling"

"even they aren't that thick"

you raise your eyebrows, "debatable"

she shakes her head, "but there might be another way" she stops.

you all stop and turn to her.

"mind you, it would be difficult. and not to mention we'd be breaking about 50 school rules. and it'll be dangerous.. very dangerous"

you roll your eyes,

just another thing for me to get dragged into.. hm.. i have my first quidditch practice later..

 i have my first quidditch practice later