𝟭𝟮 - ❝𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗦 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟❞

"ᗪO ᗯᕼᗩT YOᑌ ᗯᗩᑎT TO, ᗪO ᗯᕼᗩT YOᑌ ᗯᗩᑎT TO" - ᔕTEᑭ Oᑎ ᗰE ; TᕼE ᑕᗩᖇᗪIGᗩᑎᔕ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"NONSENSE! WHY WOULD SNAPE PUT A CURSE ON HARRY'S BROOM?"

the four of you were now walking alongside hagrid, and hermione and ron had just told the three of you how they believe snape had cursed harry's broom, hence why it was swinging around like that.

"because he's a fu-"

"who knows? why was he trying to get passed that three-headed dog on halloween?" harry interrupts you, knowing whatever you were going to say would be vulgar.

"who told you about fluffy?" hagrid says.

you deadpan, eye-twitching,

fucking fluffy?

"fluffy?" ron says.

hermione shakes her head, "that thing has a name?!" she questions.

"well of course he's got a name, he's mine!"

you shake your head,

honestly, what was i expecting?

"i bought him off an irish feller i met down the pub last year. then i lent him to dumbledore to guard the.." he pauses, you eye him skeptically.

"yes?" harry presses.

"shouldn't have said that. no more questions! don't ask anymore questions. that's top secret that is." he shakes his head.

"but hagrid.. whatever fluffy's guarding, snape's trying to steal it!" harry says pleadingly.

hagrid stops in his tracks and turns to the four of you, "codswallop. professor snape is a hogwarts teacher." hagrid reasons.

and? he's also a dickhead

"hogwarts teacher or not, i know a spell when i see one. i've read all about them. you've got to keep eye contact, and snape wasn't blinking. "

"exactly" harry nods along.

don't act like you knew that

you weren't paying any attention to snape, you just thought harry was being an idiot, which he is usually. if it was snape, you wish he succeeded.

"now, you listen to me, all four of you" he quietens his voice.

why am i being involved in this? i don't give a shit

"you're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. it's dangerous" he warns.

you, ron, harry, and hermione just stand side-by-side and look up at him, you in annoyance.