𝟮𝟮 - ❝𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗣𝗜𝗫𝗜𝗘𝗦❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

BRIGHT YELLOW AND BLUE EYES GAZE AROUND THE NEW CLASSROOM.

it was, unfortunately, filled up with pictures and paintings of the same supposedly famous man that was now a teacher at your school.

you personally had never heard of him before he now had to be plastered on nearly every one of your school books.

there were a few rows of desks of two, you were, like usual, (unfortunately) sat next to hermione.

at the front, there was one larger desk and a rather suspicious cage of sorts sitting on it, though you couldn't quite tell what it was, since it was covered with a maroon cloth. for all you know, it could be a glass dome, or a demon. the possibilities were endless, but a small cage was probably the most normal option.

the classroom was cobbled, much like the rest of the hogwarts castle and at the very front of the room was a small spiral staircase leading up to another room ; your new teachers office.

there were curved arches all above you, connecting to the roof for a rather unique architectural structure, though most rooms in the castle had similar designs.

up the back was a bone structure, though you weren't quite sure of what animal. there was also one hanging from the roof, along with a simple chandelier.

you grimace slightly, this man seemed to love himself quite a lot, shown by the rows of table on each side of the classroom, each little gap being filled with a framed portrait of himself.

weirdo.

your gaze turns to your books, every single one was written by him and had him on the front cover.

you turn your books over, his face flat on the table, you couldn't bear to stare at his dumb face any longer.

it hurt your already bad eyes.

and just as you do that, said man walks in in all of his personally acclaimed glory.

he was dressed in some fancy golden robes and had a charming smirk on his face, you snarl slightly.

"let me introduce you to your new defence against the dark arts teacher." he leans on the railing

"me" he grins, rather proudly. you eye him in annoyance, this man's presence was getting on your nerves.

"gilderoy lockhart" he introduces, as if you didn't already know his name, which just happened to be plastered over 50% of the books you needed for the school year.

he walks down the stairs as fancily as possible, "order of merlin, third class.." he smirks.

really? bragging already?