𝟮𝟭 - ❝𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗦??❞ ☘️

❝𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘺, 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘧�...

𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥
𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘰𝘶𝘵
𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘰𝘶𝘵
𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵
𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘰𝘶𝘵
𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘰𝘶𝘵❞

一 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘧𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

THERE WAS A SORT OF JOINT IGNORANCE EVERYONE CHOSE TO HAVE IN TERMS OF YOUR NEW AND OLD SNAKE.

instead of confronting it and confronting you, they much preferred to leave it to be and to rather ignore and avoid you. much to your pleasure, though.

but as it always did, time flew by quick. it was now near to the end of the year.

however, you weren't allowed the peaceful end you had oh-so hoped for.

for some reason (it had been explained you just ignored them), ron and harry had dragged you down this tunnel with the useless professor lockhart, and then you were magically trapped with harry, ron and lockhart on the other side of a bunch of rubble.

and now, after finding a large snakes skin you identified as a basilisk, you were being dragged into some 'chamber of secrets' shit.

you were slightly unnerved and yet mildly excited.

you were slightly fidgety as that shedded basilisk's skin looked so...familiar. so familiar to something which you wished to forget.

however, if you ignored those thoughts, you noted it was quite cool to be able to see a basilisk.

kaburamaru and urara (anyone get my cheeky reference?), which you had named your new snake, where slung casually over your neck as usual, hissing to each other. you deadpan at their conversation, it basically being about how annoying birds are.

harry, who also spoke snake, obviously heard and was slightly side-eyeing the two snakes in confusion.

climbing down a dirty ladder which you grimaced at every touch with, you reached a room.