𝟭𝟵 - ❝𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU SIGH OUT DEEPLY, RUBBING YOUR FOREHEAD IN ANNOYANCE.

school was still a few weeks out, and you were more bored than you swear you ever had been.

because now you were used to having something to do all the time.

currently, it was late at night, the stars twinkling in the night sky, the moon casting an illuminative light into your bland apartment.

you sigh, watching kaburamaru as he slithers around your body, up your stomach, coiling around your arms, under your hair. like you were a maze of some sorts.

i mean, that wasn't so far off the truth.

i guess you were kind of like a maze.

if someone wanted to get close to you and have you like them, they need to squeeze through your barriers, turn the switches and notches that lead to your heart, find their way around your confusing emotions.

so yeah, i guess you were a bit of a maze.

you groan slightly, sitting up.

you would usually be asleep by now, but there was just something keeping you awake, not letting your eyes shut for that welcomed darkness.

you re-adjust the mask around your face before grabbing your keys.

a little night stroll wouldn't do any harm, right?

stuffing your keys in your pocket and making sure kabuaramaru was secure, you exit your apartment door and into the complex.

walking quietly down the few flights of stairs, you reach the bitter cold of the night.

you let out a breath, it being visible in the dark sky.

kaburamaru snuggles up closer to you.

shivering slightly, you put your hands in your jumper pocket, starting to walk aimlessly down the street.

you glance into the closed store openings as you pass, eventually reaching the park.

with a soft sigh, you sit on one of the benches, pursing your lips.

you just want to be back at school already, having something other than.. to fill your mind.

after sitting there for a while, you stand again, taking a shortcut through an alley.

your guard was instantly up, you could feel eyes on you from what felt to be all corners.

you frown deeply, glancing around you.

you gasp softly as something suddenly lunges at you, you jump back.

your eyes narrow in.

standing in front of you was a tall man-like creature.