𝟯𝟲 - ❝𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆❞ 🤢

slight theme change! the colour for this book is; dark green/green.

❝𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘤𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘰𝘧 ...

𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴
𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘤𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘦
𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦❞

- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯, 𝘰𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘴

ONCE YOU HAD ARRIVED, EVERYONE HAD TAKEN CARRIAGES TO SCHOOL AS YOURS WAS MOSTLY SILENT, EVERYONE STILL THINKING OVER THE EVENTS THAT HAD JUST HAPPENED.

your foot bounced against the floor of the carriage as you fiddled with your fingers subtly.

you were all now sitting in the hall, silently listening to the school chorus play out the end of their song. it was storming heavily outside, somehow adding to their performance which was accompanied by large, ugly toads.

professor flitwick was leading it, flicking his wand and hands to the sound, somehow instructing the students.

the chorus group clears as their song finally finishes, with everyone clapping loudly. you don't bother clapping, rather tired and just wishing to go to bed.

dumbledore stands up, "welcome! welcome to another year at hogwarts" he spreads his arms cheerfully.

"now, i'd like to say a few words.. before we all become to befuddled by our excellent feast" your stomach rumbles almost on command.

you would have to visit the kitchens later.

"first, i'm pleased to welcome professor r.j. lupin... who's kindly consented to fill the post.. of defence against the dark arts teacher"

you rest your face in your hands,

let's hope he's better than the last two. he seemed fairly adequate on the train

"good luck, professor"

lupin stands up, bowing gratefully as the whole room claps for him.

you sigh at snape's unpleased expression and small clap.

"potter, obanai. potter! obanai!"

you glare at draco, who was sitting a few seats across from you, trying to get yours' and harry's attention.

you all twist around to look at draco, who had finally rid of the hair gel and let his hair fall freely.

"is it true you both fainted?"

the one next to him mocks you both by putting his hand to his head and falling back dramatically.

"i mean, you actually fainted?" he sniggers.

you glare at him

"shove off, malfoy" ron snarls and pushes harry back to face hermione.

"i can't believe you passed out, obanai" malfoy turned back to you, sniggering.

he stopped suddenly seeing your deathly glare pointed at him, "if you don't shut your fucking mouth, you'll be passing out and not waking up"

he looked back to his plate.

"our care of magical creatures teacher for many years has decided to retire.. in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. fortunately, i'm delighted to announce.. that his place will be taken by none other.. than our own rubeus hagrid"

dumbledore stretches an arm out towards him, he smiles bashfully as everyone claps for him. your eyebrows rose slightly.

he stays seated until mcgonagall nudges him with her elbow. he sits up swiftly, pushing the table forwards and knocking all the goblets over.

"finally, on a more disquieting note.. at the request of the ministry of magic.. hogwarts will, until further notice, play host to the dementors of azkaban.."

you sink back into your seat, burying your head in your arms.

everyone exchanges shocked and nervous glances.

"..until such a time as sirius black is captured. the dementors will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds. now whilst i've been assured.. that their presence will not disrupt our day-to-day activities.. a word of caution. dementors are vicious creatures. they will not distinguish between the one they hunt, and the one that gets in their way. therefore, i must warn each and every one of you.. give them no reason to harm you. it is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving"

you gulp shallowly.

"but you know, happiness can be found.. even in the darkest of times.." he waves his hand around, "if one only remembers.. to turn on the light" he waves his hand passed a candle, sending it alight

 to turn on the light" he waves his hand passed a candle, sending it alight

date posted ; 10/12/23