𝟯𝟯 - ❝𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴❞ 🌲

(ik the ages don't really make sense but let's just pretend muichiro and [name] are the same age and everyone else is their og age)

❝𝘸𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳
𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯
𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦
𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥
𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦
𝘪 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘰❞

- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘯𝘪𝘳𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘢

AND THEN YOU WERE PACKED, HESITANTLY READY TO SPEND THE REST OF THE HOLIDAYS WITH PEOPLE YOU HAVEN'T SEE IN ALMOST TWO YEARS AND EVEN THEN MINIMALLY.

you exited your front door, heading out of your apartment with kaburamaru and urara around your shoulders and a backpack and small suitcase in hand, being met with a car. you blink, in the front see was your master, kagaya ubuyashiki and his wife, amane, in the drivers seat.

you drop to an immediate bow as the door swings open, oyakata-sama carefully lifting himself out.

"[name], how wonderful to see you again"

"oyakata-sama, you grace me with your presence"

he smiles warmly, "please, stand"

you lift your head and stand.

"now, please enter the car as we pick a few others up"

you pause, "others?"

"ah, yes. we shall be picking up two others on the way back"

you just nod, but internally groan.

you could only hope it was someone you could stand. more like not uzui or giyuu.

you take a seat in the car cautiously, looking around at everything as amane starts to drive.

you grip the seat tightly, sitting stiffly.

about half an hour later, you stopped again.

you peer out at an extremely big, shiny house and immediately groan.

out came flashy old tengen, carrying a mountain of bags as he grinned brightly.

he shoved his bags all in the boot and paid oyakata-sama a respectful greeting before shooting in the back seat, tossing an arm around your shoulders.

your eye twitches. "uzui" you say grimly.

"[name]! how have you been!" he ruffles your hair and you slouch, clenching your fists.