𝟮𝟬 - ❝𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

THE REST OF THE HOLIDAYS WENT AS UNEVENTFUL AS THE LAST.

there were no more demon sightings, so you were left doing nothing.

but luckily now was the day you would be headed back to hogwarts for your second year.

you annoyingly follow hermione as she drags you into an empty carriage, you sitting on the opposite end as her.

she looks up at you with a smile, you frown.

"hey, have you seen ron or harry today?" she hums in though, you raise an eyebrow/

"no?"

she checks her watch, "well, they better hurry up. the train leaves in two minutes"

you raise your eyebrows, "right. hope they miss it"

she rolls her eyes.

"MORNING, EVERYONE"

"MORNING, EVERYONE"

you look up from your pot and up to your teacher ; professor sprout. you currently have herbology, a new subject for this year.

you sigh, really not wanting to get your hands dirty.

you glance at harry and ron from across the table, who had finally showed up after missing the whole train ride.

she hits her wand on the pant plot, "good morning, everyone" she says louder.

everyone turns to her, "good morning, professor sprout".

"welcome to greenhouse three, second years. now, gather round everyone"

you take a spot intentionally not next to hermione, ron or harry.

"today, we're going to re-pot mandrakes."

she picks up a large pot from the side table, "who here can tell me the properties of a mandrake root?" she places the pot on the table in front of her.