𝟯𝟰 - ❝𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁❞ 🍀

❝𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 ...

𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘸
𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦
𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳
𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦❞

- 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

LIVING WITH THE OTHER HASHIRA WAS, TO SAY THE LEAST, CHAOTIC.

something happened every day.

whether it was an argument that ended up in the house being trashed, or maybe a cooking accident that also lead to the house being trashed.

to put it short, the house had been fixed up numerous times by the kakushi.

and while you pretended with all your might that you hated it there, it was really quite the opposite.

despite the chaotic environment, it was almost kind of.. comforting, to be there.

to have people around you who genuinely cared for your wellbeing was.. you really didn't know how to put it.

but you knew, that when you thought about, say, kyojuro or mitsuri, your heart swelled with the warmth of a caring that you were sure you had never felt before.

the two of them always went out of their way to make sure you were taken care of. to make sure you were eating properly (unlike when you would usually eat about one meal a day) and to make sure you were comfortable where you were.

other than those two, you got along well with sanemi and muichiro, as well as heavily respected gyomei (he was, after all, the strongest demon slayer of your time).

you and sanemi got along due to your equally mean nature. you both found joy in being mean and getting stronger, so you two could get along fairly well.

and you and muichiro got along mainly because you could be quiet around him, as well as the fact you were both around the same age.

he rarely spoke, so if you wanted some solace, you would usually find him sat on the beach, either staring out to the ocean or at the sky.

the environment was similar to hogwarts, just in a more tight-knit way.

speaking of hogwarts, you were, unfortunately, in your last week of the holidays before you all would be back to school and you would be on your way to another likely chaos-filled year at hogwarts.

though you felt that, maybe now since you had a little more comfort in your situation here, that maybe you could bond more with hermione, ron, and harry.

maybe.

though it'd be hard.

in your opinion, ron was too annoying. he was very narrow minded about slytherins and their natural bad-intent that he made no effort to know you. not that you wanted him to.

you thought hermione was too.. know-it-all. being smart wasn't her problem, it was when she went just that bit out of her way to correct people that bugged you. however, she was tolerable.

harry didn't bother you all that much. you didn't adore him, but there wasn't really anything about him you could pinpoint that annoyed you. out of the three, he was the most tolerable.

you also knew he was almost sorted into slytherin, and you could see his sassiness sometimes, so that was fairly interesting.

so, despite you usual demeanor, maybe, just maybe.. you could try and be a little nicer this year.

to them, at least.

to them, at  least

date posted ; 4/11/23