𝟮𝟯 - ❝𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU CROSS YOUR ARMS IN ANNOYANCE, SAT AT A BENCH WITH HERMIONE AND RON.

you didn't know how it happened, but you had somehow been dragged to hangout with the group, waiting to watch gryffindor team practice.

you click your tongue as gryffindor team walks out, but blink as slytherin team also comes out.

ron looks at them nervously, "uh oh, i smell trouble"

you all stand up and walk over by slytherin team, you being begrudgingly dragged along by hermione.

"...permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new seeker" the captain of gryffindor team ; oliver wood, finishes whatever he was reading

he pulls the letter from his eyes and looks up at the group expectantly, "you've got a new seeker. who?"

you roll your eyes as the draco malfoy steps out of the small huddle, a victorious smirk on his face.

you look at them all, they all seemed to be carrying identical brooms, rather fancy looking and polished. the bottom of the broom was a black fading into a green at the bottom.

"malfoy?" harry questions in disbelief.

"that's right." draco smirks, "and that's not all new this year." he flaunts the broomstick in his hand.

the three of them look at it in shock, "those are nimbus 2001's. how did you get those?" ron questions

"a gift from draco's father" the head of slytherin team ; marcus flint says with a cocky grin on his face. you purse your lips.

"you see, weasley. unlike some, my father can afford the best." draco raises his eyebrows, you eye him with a blank face.

"at least no one on the gryffindor team had to buy their way in. they got in on pure talent" hermione sasses.

draco eyes her as he steps around marcus, "no asked your opinion, you filthy little mudblood"

you have no idea what that word means, but you can only guess it's nothing good by the look ron and hermione are giving him, along with the fact ron was taking out his wand.

"you'll pay for that one, malfoy. eat slugs!" he waves his broken wand forward, attempting to hex draco, only for it to backfire and shoot him backwards.

you physically facepalm.

slytherin team laughs as gryffindor team rushes over to him, you all run up to ron with hermione dragging you to crouch by him.

you don't crouch, though, instead stand, staring condescendingly down at his increasingly green face.

 he looked like he was about to be sick, you grimace.