𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛❞

"𝒪𝒽, 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀𝓎 𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒. 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓀𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒, 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝒽, 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓃𝑒" - 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝐵𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒 ; 𝒫𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁 𝒥𝒶𝓂

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"TAKE A BIT OF TOAST MATE, GO ON"

you turn to harry as he fiddles with his breakfast, you glare at him.

actually, you glare at everyone at the table. especially hermione. it seemed like you were never going to sit at your own table again, considering hermione kept dragging you back here.

"ron's right, harry. you're gonna need your strength today. hey, you too, [name]. you need to eat something"

your glare hardens at hermione, blue and yellow eyes narrowed. 

she frowns, but catches on that she should leave that subject alone. maybe you were just insecure about eating around people. probably because of your mask.

speaking of your mask, you had actually broken a kids wrist the other day because he tried to take it off.

luckily your threats worked and the kid didn't yap off to some teacher.

your annoyed gaze turns to snape as he walks up to harry, "i'm not hungry" harry shrugs.

"good luck today, potter. then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of quidditch should be easy work for you." snape says.

"even if it is against slytherin"

you roll your eyes.

he eyes you all before walking off, you shake your head.

"that explains the blood" harry says as he watches snape walk with a slight limp.

"blood?" hermione asks.

"listen, last night, i'm guessing snape let the troll in as a diversion.. so he could try and get passed that three-headed dog. but, he got himself bit. that's why he's limping."

"but why would anyone go near that dog?" hermione questions.

people are fucking stupid, that's why.

"the day i was at gringotts, hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. said it was hogwarts business, very secret" both you and ron raise an eyebrow.

"so you're saying.."

"that's what the dogs guarding. that's what snape wants."

you all turn to the roof again as the sounds of a particular bird can be heard.