Duplicatnation

Welp, here is another chapter for you.

Also, the drawing of Y/N was my first ever time drawing in a Lego character style. I think I did good for my first time.

Anyways here's the chapter.

________________________________________________________________

As Y/N walked into the noodle shop, the first thing she noticed was MK sitting on a stood in front of the counter. His head was dunked in a bowl of noodles. Y/N sweat dropped, she had never seen MK this tired before, normally that was her job. 

"You're pushing yourself to hard MK" Tang said, as he used his chopsticks to turn MK's head to face him. "Working all day, partying all night, painting boats? It's not good for a growing boy. You need to have time to relax" Tang then picked up his noodle bowl and sipped his noodles. Y/N then put her bag down on a table, the noise causing Tang to turn around and look at her. "Oh, hey Y/N. I was telling MK that he needs to not be overworking himself so much." Y/N nodded and went to sit on a stool next to the sleepy MK. 

"Hi Y/N." MK said, though it wasn't as enthusiastic as he normally says it to her whenever he sees her walking through the door. 

"MK, I think you're pushing yourself too hard." Y/N spoke. 

"That's what I told him" Tang replied before taking another sip from his noodles. 

"I just... I don't wanna let my friends down y'know." He said as he pats Y/N's head. "It's like I wanna help out in the store, doing arts and crafts and sandy, and party with m-m-m-Mei-Mei-Mei!" MK said as he stuttered at the end of Mei's name. "But, it's too hard. I'm just one guy." He finished, as Y/N pat him on the shoulder with a small sympathetic smile. 

"Too bad you can't make duplicates of yourself like Monkey king." Tang said, as he slurped his noodles again. 

"Huh?" MK said confused. Y/N perked up at this information and watched curiously as Tang took out a book that was full of drawings of Monkey king stories. 

"Y'know, one of Monkey king 72 transformations." Y/N and MK looked at the book in amazement and slight confusion. "Pluck out some hair," Tang used his chopsticks to take a piece of MK hair. "Blow on it," Tang put the chopsticks in front of MK. 

"Okay?" MK blew on the hair and it glided onto the floor behind the three, as they looked at it. 

"And some monkeys pop out." After a moment, the hair then started to glow gold as it changed shapes before turning into another MK. Y/N and MK looked in shock as Tang looked in front of him while speaking. "Yep, a perfect clone of you pops out. Hehe, exactly what I said would happen." He said nervously before eating noodles quickly, with the chopsticks that were used to pluck out some of MK's hair, making Y/N cringe a bit in disgust. MK went up to his clone. 

"Woah, holly molly, I look exactly like him!" Y/N looked at the two MK's in worry and watched as they stepped out of the shop. "Thanks Mr. Tang couldn't have done it without ya. Bye Y/N see you later!" They both said as they disappeared to do who knows what. 

"Hmm...If I wasn't so relaxed and cool, I'd probably be really worried about the consequences of this." Tang said, taking another sip from his bowl. Y/N looked at where the two MK's left, eyebrows furrowed in worry.

{~~❤~~}

It's been a bit since the whole clone incident, but it was none of Y/N's business to get into. Besides, she hadn't heard anything bad about it yet, and Pigsy, despite not knowing, was thrilled at how 'MK' was working with such enthusiasm. Y/N was about to walk into the noodle shop before a wind of golden smoke flew out the window. When it passed, she waited a couple of hot seconds before opening the door. She saw a bunch of what looked like MK's hair on the ground, as well as a shocked MK and a calm Tang. Pigsy was sprawled on the floor, making Y/N question what the heck she had just walked into.