Noodles or Death

More Y/N art coming soon!

As well as a Christmas special.

____________________________________________________________

Y/N was standing next to Tang and watched as Pigsy observed the carrot in his hands. 

"Ho ho! Now this is a beautiful carrot! Couple more finds like this baby and we're golden!" 

"Looks the same as the last 20,000 carrots we've looked at." Tang said, as he takes the carrot out of the pig's hand. Y/N nodded, agreeing with Tang. Pigsy took back the carrot. 

"Give me that! I wouldn't expect you to appreciate a fine carrot like this. You two ain't no culinary genius, like me!" Y/N looked at him boredly, before hearing someone chuckle and turned her head to look at the voice. 

"My, my, my! You boys are making quite a scene. Looking to buy some ingredients? Something tasty? You've come to the right place." A woman walked to the market stand and blew a kiss at Tang. 

"Hello, you look very pretty." Y/N complemented, making the woman smile sweetly at her. 

"Aww, thank you dear! And who is this adorable little munchkin! Hi there sweetie, do you see anything that interests you?" She said in a sickeningly sweet voice. Y/N shook her head. 

"No, I'm good, but thanks for offering." She was about to leave with the others. 

"Come on, Pigsy, let's just keep going." Tang said, and was about to walk away with Y/N until he saw Pigsy at the market counter. "Huh?" Y/N sighed before walking next to Pigsy. 

"Y-you are selling beautiful vegetables today?" Pigsy said awkwardly. Y/N and Tang saw that the food in the baskets were rotten and shriveled. 

"Are you blind?" Tang said, Y/N looking at the strange food weirdly. 

"That's right, sugar, this is the finest store in the whole market. Why don't come around back and look at my exclusive wears?" 

"Ooh!" 

"Pigsy, I'm not sure, uh—" 

"Don't wreck this for me! I need this!" Pigsy followed the woman, Tang, and Y/N behind him. 

"A little closer, a little closer!"

Pigsy, Tang, and Y/N screamed as they fell down a trap door. The woman laughed.

{~~❤~~}

At the Sea-Crate base, Mei was playing Monkey Mech, Sandy sitting on the couch next to her. 

"Hey, you think it's weird that we don't spend much time in the Sea-Crate Base? Like, we haven't been down here for weeks." Sandy said. 

"Yeah, and if you think about it, do we even need to be down here right now?" 

"GUYS! PIGSY AND Y/N ARE MISSING!" MK yelled, as Mei and Sandy looked at him. 

"Missing? What do you mean they're missing?" Mei asked. 

"I MEAN HE DIDN'T OPEN THE SHOP TODAY, AND Y/N ISN'T ANYWHERE NEAR THERE!" 

"But Pigsy's never not open his store before! And Y/N is never not there!" 

"They've been pig-napped and kid-napped!" 

"I immediately fear the worst!" 

As MK and Sandy were panicking, Mei ran to the computer and showed a recording of Pigsy, and Y/N. MK and Sandy looked at the computer.