Ask Anything Answers!

The empty room laid silent, before lights overhead revealed it's contents. There was a large stage taking over most of the room, with a single table and spinning chair in front of it. A single blue microphone was laid on the table, and leaning on one of the table legs was a dark grey backpack. Red curtains hid what was behind the rest of the stage. The walls had a dark blue paint, with some stars decorating the area.

The red curtains suddenly opened, revealing a single chair silently sitting in the middle of the stage. A poof of smoke appeared in front of the chair, as spotlights above the stage roamed around the floor before landing on the smoke. A shadow could be seen from in the smoke, standing idly, before speaking.

"Greetings my fellow audience!" The smoke cleared, revealing a person with their arms extended into the air with one leg in front of the other. They wore a grey sweater, and darker grey shorts, revealing their scarred legs and a single bandaid on their knee. They had dark blue winter boots, with a lighter blue fluff. The strangest thing about them was their face. It was completely black, like some kind of void. Only their right eye and mouth outline in white could be seen within the dark face. Short dark brown hair hid their face as they bowed deeply. One arm into the air while the other was held to their chest. A single small top hat floated above their head.

"It is a pleasure to see you all here, especially after such a long time. I haven't updated this book for months!" They rose from their bow, and jumped off of the stage. "You may call me N, and I will be your host for this little question show." The person, now known as N, made their way to the table, and hopped onto the chair. They used their leg to push off of the table to spin the chair. "I don't know about you, but I am very excited to get this show on the road!" N picked up the blue microphone on the table, and stopped the chair from spinning any longer.

"Now, as you may know, I asked you lovelies for some questions to ask our wonderful cast. I, however, have added some based off the comments seen on some of my earlier chapters. Now, let's give a round of applause for our first guest, MK!"

The spotlight landed on the single chair, and a moment of silence played out as no one came onto the stage. "Uhh... Does anyone know here MK is?" N asked into the microphone, as Mei and Sandy peaked out from the curtain. They shrugged, confusing N. "He was here when we started though." N muttered, before a far away scream sounded. It got louder as time progressed, before MK crashed through the roof, staff in hand as he landed face first on the hardwood floor.

"Well, that's one way to make an entrance!" N laughed, as MK stood, stumbling a bit, before sitting in the chair. He still looked a bit dazed from the fall, but quickly snapped out of it by shaking his head. "Hello MK! I've got a few questions from the audience I would like to ask, if you don't mind." MK nodded, a bright smile on his face. "Great! Let's start off with this one."

"MK: Why did you leave Y/N with the Demon Bull King family first meeting them? I'm surprised Pigsy hasn't murdered you yet."

MK sweat dropped, and smiled nervously. "I didn't mean to! I didn't know the staff was going to throw me into the air! As for the second question..." MK started shaking as he looked to the side, seeing Pigsy glare at him with a rolling pin in his hand, hitting it against his other open one. Y/N stood next to Pigsy, tilting their head innocently. MK scratched the back of his neck. "Pigsy still hasn't forgotten about that."

"Interesting answer. Now to the second question"

"MK: You act like a protective big brother to Y/N. Would you consider yourself as such?"

MK chuckled, glancing at Y/N before responding. "I don't know. I mean, me and the others care about Y/N a lot, and she's normally dragged into our battles and fights. I just want to make sure she's safe, while also making sure we keep her purity and innocence, which has proved to be easier said than done."