Impossible Delivery

Sorry I didn't post, I wanted to take a small break because I was with family for Christmas.

____________________________________________________________

Above Flower Fruit Mountain, MK was training with Monkey King.

Monkey King dodged all of MK's attacks until he uses his tail to wrap around MK's leg, and threw him into the inside of Flower Fruit Mountain. Y/N was sitting on a rock, a couple monkeys around her as she fed them a couple of snacks. When MK crashed into the ground, Y/N flinched intensely, the monkeys around her ran away.

 "Better, Way, way better." Monkey King said, as he flew down. "You're totally getting the hang of this, bud!" He said, while swinging MK around before putting him on the ground. 

"Aw really?" 

"I mean, it does make sense. You are getting trained by me. Now, we just gotta work on your focus." 

"Yeah, I am the best of focus-" MK paused, realizing what the sage had just said. "What do you mean!? 'Work on my focus!' I-I'm like No. 1 Focus Guy!" 

Monkey King pushed him away. "Ugh, if anyone is No. 1 Focus Guy, it's me." 

"What?!" MK brought out his book and flipped through the pages. "Literally, your entire legacy is about you being impulsive and dodging responsibilities!" Monkey King grabbed a bag of Peach Chips. 

"That's where you are wrong." 

"The time that you ate all the Immortal Peaches that you are meant to guard?" 

"That was a long time ago." 

"When you kept annoying everyone at the Celestial Realm?" 

"That's a matter of opinion." 

"The time you pick a fight with Buddha-" 

Monkey King shoved a Peach Chip up MK's mouth. 

"See, that right there is the problem. You stressed too much about the negatives. Focus is taking in everything, but honing in only in the one thing that matters. Right now, I'm talking to you while also honing in the speed of the wind, the moisture near, these 37 emails for my lawyer, the first 18 seasons of Monkey King: The Animated Series. And the residence of my soul that contemplate the fact that I am an immortal being, who will never be able to die. And that bug over there." He finished before turning to Y/N. "Oh, and can't forget the kid being as adorable as always." He said, winking at her.

 Y/N looked at him, tilting her head slightly in confusion, before looking down. She played with her hands for a couple of seconds, before she was swept away on Monkey Kings cloud, and put next to him. He put his arm around the mortal's shoulder and leaned on her. MK stared at the two, mainly at Monkey King with a frown. What was he doing with her? 

"But-" Monkey King ate another Peach Chip. "I'm paying attention to you. Take in everything, choose what you want to do, and then do it. That is focus." 

"That sounds... super confusing, and you're just constantly distracted." 

"Or maybe, you just can't handle real focus." 

MK gasped, dramatically. "I-I can totally focus. I focus all the time. In fact, the very next thing I do, is gonna be the most focused thing ever!"

{~~❤~~}

At Pigsy's Noodles, MK was standing proudly, as Y/N was sitting on a stool next to Tang. 

"Hey, uh, MK. You mind explaining to me why I have TWO HUNDRED ORDERS OF NOODLES THAT HAVEN'T BEEN DELIVERED YET?!" Pigsy yelled, furiously at MK, as he was standing next to a pile of order. MK chuckled nervously.