Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 1

The smoke creature's name is Mystery! (Sorry if you wanted it to be something else, you can just imagine the name as something else if you want.)

____________________________________________________________

Y/N walked next to Sandy as she looked around in wonderment, as they both played games and got lots of small gifts for the rest of the gang. The blue smoke creature hid in Y/N's hair. She had finally decided a name for the entity, Mystery. She thought it was an appropriate name, since it really was a mystery on what it was. Y/N never told any of the others about it, Macaque was the only one who knew about it, he didn't like Mystery at all. She had decided to have it be her little secret. 

Y/N and Sandy walked back to where Pigsy, Tang and Mei were. Once they reached Pigsy's stand Sandy dumped all the goodies on Pigsy. 

"Good cheer and happy new year! Look at all these delicious little goodies! I got enough to share!" 

"Ooh! Thanks, Sandy!" Mei thanked, looking over at him. 

"So, uh, where's MK?" 

Pigsy poked his head out of Sandy's pile. "Would you guys please screw around somewhere else?! I got a business to run so if you ain't gonna help, go bother some other noodle shop owner!" As he yelled, an orange rolled off through the sewer slits into the lair of the Spider Queen's lab.

{~~❤~~}

Spider Queen paced as she spoke, evident anger in her voice as she heard the laughter from the streets. "Ugh, keep laughing. Just wait 'till you see what I've got cooking, then you'll have something to celebrate. Only one hair left. This little piece of that Monkie Kid holds all the power I need. You finished tinkering yet?" Spider Queen looked towards a male in front of a panel, pressing buttons. 

"I have constructed what you asked for. The delivery systems are operational, so long as the venom works this time." 

Spider Queen hovered over him, scowling. "The venom will work." He shook in fear as she glared at him. She walked to the cauldron and dropped the last piece of MK's hair. The green venom turned gold as it activated a spider bot, which hatched out of a cacoon bubble, but it exploded. "No. No! No!!!" She turned to the man and walked towards him in anger. "I am the queen! I am meant to rule this world! Not hide beneath it!" She pointing her sharp spider leg at his face. "It... can't be over." 

"It doesn't have to be." 

"Who- Who said that?" She looked both ways and saw a creepy shadow on the wall. "Show yourself!" 

"My apologies." A girl appeared from the shadows, her hands held together. "I just... thought I might be of service." 

"Service, huh? Who are you?" 

"I am merely someone who thinks the great Spider Queen has been absent from her throne for too long. I believe that once your rise, a thing even the Celestial Host cannot achieve will be inevitable: The final destruction of the Monkey King." 

Spider Queen pointed her spider leg inches away from the girl's chest. "Well, don't you have a sweet way of talking? Monkey King tore me from my throne, took everything I had! What makes you think it's so easy?" 

The girl opened her hand, revealing a container. "I thought maybe we could use... this." 

"My, my, my... I haven't seen one of these for a while." The Spider Queen stared at the item. 

"May I?" The girl asked. The Queen stepped back from her, before letting her approach the cauldron and pour in a potion. The substance turned blue and another spider-bot hatches, landing on one of Spider Queen's legs. This time, it didn't explode.