Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 2

Time to see our boy Nezha again!

____________________________________________________________

As Redson was drawing his fire circles, Y/N told the others about the jet and most importantly, Mystery. 

"So, what you're saying is, you found this smoke thing when I was fighting DBK, and it led you to a jet you used to find us?" MK said, shocked that she never told him this. Y/N nodded, and Mystery sat comfortable on her shoulder. MK stared at Mystery as it nuzzled Y/N cheek. 

Redson finished the spell, and stood, looking at his work proudly. "Hmm." Everyone looked at the fire circle from behind him. 

"So, how exactly does this work?" Tang asked, as Redson grunted. The fire demon turned towards them. 

"Ugh. If I tried to explain mystical interdimensional travel to a bunch of peasants, it'd melt your brains!" He said, poking at his head. "The little one would be able to understand it better than you all because they actually listen to instructions." He put his hands behind his back as he spoke proudly of the child he was destined to protect. Everyone looked at him weirdly, except Y/N who stared at him with curious eyes. 

"We don't have any other option. We have to trust him." 

Redson chuckled. 

"Great speech, Noodle Boy. Super motivational." He prepared to open the portal, posing dramatically in the process, making Y/N giggle a bit. Redson looked back at her and smirked as he continued. He almost fully opened the portal but was interrupted by Tang. 

"Uh, are we sure mortals can travel to the Celestial Realm, yes?" He asked as they all hid behind broken pieces of Redson jet. 

"Of course, they can!" Redson continued but was stopped again. 

"Safely?" Pigsy asked, unconvinced. 

"Sure. Probably." 

"Probably?!" They all yelled at Redson. 

"Well, just in case." Redson quickly ran over and grabbed Y/N by her arm, before pulling her closer to him as they all flew through the portal. The others were blown back as they entered, but managed to hold on. As they left the portal, Y/N shakily took her hands off Redson, stumbling and almost tripping before he caught her and placed her next to him, securely holding on to her. He boredly watched the rest of the gang hug each other out of fear. "I did say it'd melt your brains." He pointed at Sandy's hair, which was on fire, but it quickly went out. 

Sandy looked below the flying drone before awing at their surroundings. Everyone came to the railing of the drone, looking down at the beautiful sight. 

"The Celestial Realm." Tang said amazed, as he fixed his glasses. Y/N immediately recognized Nezha's temple and grew excited, eager to speak with him again. She hadn't seen him in a while, so this could be a nice surprise for him. 

"So, some special pills, a fancy peach, and a furnace. Where are we gonna find these things?!" Pigsy exclaimed as they started to land. They all look at Red Son, for an answer, but quickly realize he doesn't have one. 

Mei gasped, coming up behind him. "Red Boy doesn't know!" 

"I know they're somewhere! I'm a demon! It's not like I've been here before." 

Tang cleared his throat. "Well, in the legend, Monkey King said stole-" 

"Stole? That's not the Monkey King I know." Sand said, as Tang paused. 

"-Borrowed the Peaches of Immortality from the Heavenly Orchard so unless they did the sensible thing and moved them, they'll still be there! The pills of the Great Master Lao Tzu, Monkey King stole- uh, borrowed some of those too, they must be in Lao Tzu's alchemy lab."