Season 3?

So, I wanted to ask you all something. Do you want me to continue this book to Season three?

I have the time, and am willing to, but I want to see your opinion on whether I should continue or not.

I have plans for the LMK books I will write once I'm done with this one. If you guys want me to continue to Season 3, then I will do that, and if the Season 4 English dub isn't out by then, then I'll make two new LMK books and start writing in them before it does come out.

Now, I know I said in the past that I would be doing one, but I have two good ideas I couldn't pass up on. One of the books is going to be from the poll I posted. The other is from an idea I had and thought it could make for a great book. 

Since this is the first ever actual book I've EVER posted to my profile, the start of it is not that good. Though, I've felt as if I've improved much after that. I'm honestly so proud of it, this is my first time writing a story and posting it on such a big platform and receiving so much enthusiasm on it. I mean, I'm almost at 100 followers, that's crazy! This book has 23.4K views and 623 votes! I'm so grateful to all of you, and thank you for waiting patently for chapters that I might have not posted right away. Thank you to all of you.

So, if I end up not writing Season 3 in this book, then I'll start on the new ones.

Do you want me to continue this book? Please answer in the comments.