The End Is Here!

The end of Season one!

____________________________________________________________

MK and Y/N drove back to Megapolis from training with Monkey King. MK hearing music, while Y/N looked at her fresh bandages. 

MK parked the vehicle in front of Pigsy's Noodles. "Hey, yo! Guess who's back from his training with Monkey Ki-" He pauses, seeing the Bull Clones, snarling at him. One of the Bull Clones lands in front of them and roars. MK screamed, as Y/N hid behind him. Suddenly, Pigsy's Food Truck rams into the Bull Clones. MK saw his friends in the Food Truck, wearing cool outfits. "Guys! Whoa! You look so awesome!" He said amazed, as Y/N nodded. 

"Yeah, so, uh, some stuff happened when you were away. Got kind of intense." Mei said, scratching the back of her head. 

"B-But I left you with one of my boys!" 

"Oh, he's been super useful." Tang said with heavy sarcasm, as he looked at the MK clone. 

"I don't know what to tell you, guy." The Backup Clone exploded into golden dust. 

"So, what happened?" 

"Well, after you left-" 

Tang cleared throated. 

"If you'll allow me?" 

Mei groaned. 

"Well, after you left, the Bull Clones attacked. But they were different, more powerful before. We believe it's all tied back to the Demon Bull King himself. MK, he's conquered everything." 

Y/N looked at the mountain in the distance, hearing strange whispers coming from it. For some reason, she felt compelled to go there. 

"Where is he? Where is DBK?" MK said, scowling. 

"We're not sure. But, there's pretty scary noises coming from the mountain." 

The group stared up at the mountain before driving towards it. Y/N sat in the back, looking out a window to see it. She felt shivers go up her spine as she stared at it.

{~~❤~~}

The Demon Bull King laughed as the floating screen projected the scared citizens. "Look how they coward and run! With this power, even the Great Sage cannot stop me!" 

PIF frowned at her husband's demeanor, but Redson didn't seem to mind. "Yes, Father. We have finally taken our rightful place as the rulers of the city!" He laughed, but stopped as the screens portrayed warning signs. 

It showed them a video of MK and the others heading to the Flaming Foundry. Pictures of everyone in the car appeared on screen, as DBK stared at MK's. MK's picture glitched to Monkey King, as DBK became enraged. 

"Monkey King?! Come to take me, bind me? I will not let that simians abomination triumph again!"

{~~❤~~}

With MK and the others, made it to the Flaming Foundry. 

"All right, what's the plan?" Sandy asked. 

"Uh...I dunno. I just gonna...wing it?" 

"Yeah!" 

"Sounds great. Let's go!" 

"What? No, I didn't mean you guys too." 

"You thought that you were going without us?"