Coming Home

Here ya go

____________________________________________________________

"Button mash all you want, MK! You'll never beat my Ancient Galloping Fury Power!" Mei yelled, as she and MK were playing the Monkey Mech arcade machine outside Pigsy's noodle shop. Y/N and Sandy were behind them, watching. 

"Up smash, up smash!" 

"I'm trying, Sandy. Okay? I'm trying, I'm trying." MK yelled, as he continuously pushed buttons on the machine. Mei mockingly laughed. 

"No one can defeat me!" She stopped when she heard her phone ringing in her pocket. She picked up the phone and put it up to her ear. "Oh boy. Hi, Mom." MK laughed evilly as he controlled his character hit Mei's game avatar while she was still on the phone. Y/N stared at him, deadpanning. "Yes. Of course. Yes, Mother." 

"Hey, you okay there, Mei?" Sandy asked, looking over at her, Y/N turned to look over at her as well. 

"Yeah, it's just-" MK laughed as he beat Mei's video game avatar. "My parents, they want me to housesit." Mei finished. 

"Is that a bad thing?" Y/N asked. 

"No. Me and my parents, we-" 

"Uh, did Mei say sleepover at her house?!" MK interrupted Mei. 

"What? No. My parents wouldn't want-" 

"Sleepover! I've always wanted to see inside Mei's secret Dragon House full of secret dragon stuff. Come on, please? Please, please, please, please, please?" MK pleaded. Mei sighed. 

"Sleepover it is." 

"Ah yeah! This sleepover is going to be amazing. You know what? I'll bring my Monkey King DVDs so we can have a marathon!" Y/N sweat dropped at MK's behavior. She could see that Mei wasn't all too thrilled about a sleepover at her house.

{~~❤~~}

MK, Mei, Y/N, and Sandy arrived at Mei's house. 

"It's even better than I thought. Growing up here must have been great." MK awed. 

"Yeah, I guess. But- I don't know. When I was growing up, I just wanted to be rough and tumble. Break stuff. Look at bugs. You know, have fun just like normal girl stuff. But when your house is pretty much a museum and you come from a long line of ancient, noble dragons, that's kind of frowned on. Anyway. Onwards to the definitely-not-going-to-be-terrible sleepover." Mei replied before sighing. MK and Sandy ran to the front door while Y/N stayed behind and pat Mei's shoulder. "You need something Y/N?" Mei asked. Y/N looked at her worriedly before speaking. 

"Are you ok Mei? It looks like something is bothering you." 

"Don't worry gummy, I'm good. Its just-" She sighed again. "You know how those two can get." Y/N nodded. "But, thanks for checking on me. You really are a good friend." Mei said, as she pat Y/N's head, before walking to were Sandy and MK were with Y/N by her side.

 MK and Sandy awed at the dragon head above the door, before its eyes turned red as it scanned the both of them. It brought out blasters and pointed it at the two. Before they got blasted, Mei put in a code that removed the blaster. Y/N went up behind them and looked at Mei as she spoke. 

"Yeah, my parents are a bit serious about the old security thing." The security system welcomed her as the door opened. MK and Sandy awed while Y/N looked around with her eyes slightly wide. 

"Woa." She murmured. 

"This is amazing!" 

"Whoa. What is all this stuff?"