ON HOLD!!!

So, I've been thinking a lot about the future of this book, and whether or not I want to continue all the way to the end of season 4. I haven't decided that, but I have decided what I want to do. I want to put this book on hold for a bit, to focus on other projects, and think of ideas for the story, and for Y/N for the end of season 3. It's just hard to think of new ideas while writing, and most of the time, I make up ideas as I write chapters, and don't have a plan for them. It's also hard to think of ideas when in the previous chapters of this book, I kind of laid out a pretty boring story for Y/N. My writing has also improved. I can tell a big difference when I look at my first chapter versus my newer ones. I want to use my improved writing for other stories as well. I might even do a ROTTMNT x Child reader story. I also have a LMK x Reader story (The Hero, The Warrior, and The Legend), as well as an Undertale AU story in my drafts. I want to focus on those, because I can make up a whole new (and hopefully improved) plot and story. 

Now, do not fear. I will come back to this book eventually. I don't know when, it could be a long break, or a short break, but that's for me to decide. So, please don't tell me to come back or update in this book. I will chose when I want to come back, and will have more of an idea I want to do with the remainder of this book. You are free to ask me when I'm going to come back, but don't ask me now, because I don't know when.

I hope you understand.

-FlowerFall

3/3/2023