The Lotus Prince

Nezha = Another father figure

____________________________________________________________

Y/N shook in fear. She was stuck behind a pillar, and she feared to even move an inch. 

"I will give you one more chance, come out and identify yourself." The voice said. 

Y/N shakily peaked her head from behind the pillar. The man looked at her shocked, not expecting to see someone so young. 

"Wha- Who are you." He said, slightly lowering his spear. Y/N looked at him for a second before quietly speaking. 

"My name is Y/N, sir"

 "What are you doing here?" He asked, looking at her skeptically. 

"I don't know. One moment I was asleep in my bed, the next I'm here." She said, coming out from behind the pillar. 

The man looked her up and down, which made her a bit nervous, until he placed his spear on his back. "My name is Nezha, I guard the map of the Samadhi Fire." He said, referring to the map on the lotus stand. He then noticed her brooch and looked at it in surprise. "Where did you get that?"

 "A man from the market gave it to me." Y/N responded. Nezha sighed, wondering how he was going to help her. He was supposed to guard the map. 

"Come and sit, you have explaining to do." He said, before walking in front of the stand, sitting down. He beckoned her to sit next to him, which made Y/N walk over to him and sit down. "Do you know where you are right now?" Nezha asked, making Y/N shake her head in denial. "You're in the Celestial Relm, my temple to be exact. So, how did you get here?" 

"I don't know." Y/N repeated. "I was getting ready for bed, and put on the brooch before falling asleep." 

"You put it on before falling asleep?"

 "Yes."

 Nezha hummed, coming to a conclusion. "I think the brooch brought you here then." He said, making Y/N tilt her head in confusion. "May I see it?" Y/N looked down at the brooch that was pinned onto her chest, before taking it off and putting it in Nezha's hand. He stared at it for a while, inspecting it, before nodding. "Yes, this is an ancient artifact that is very powerful. It's the only way for mortals to access the Celestial Realm." Y/N stared at the brooch in wonderment, as he gave the brooch back to her. "Alright." Nezha stood up. "Come, let me explain." He said, extending his hand to her. She took it and walked out of the temple, and towards the Heavenly Garden, where they had a long chat. They talked about the brooch and and the Celestial Realm. He didn't want to admit it but he had fun talking with her. He noticed how she was a bit shy, and thought that was cute, though he'd take that secret to his grave. It was nice to talk and teach to someone about this magical place. She liked looking at the flowers, and especially the tree that grew the peaches of immortality. He ranted to her about the incident with Monkey King and how he stole them, and how irresponsible he usually was. Monkey King didn't seem to take a lot of thing seriously. That was what Nezha told her, which made her hum in acknowledgement. He continued talking to her about the garden, enjoying her company.

{~~❤~~}

"I think I get it now." Y/N said as they walked back to the temple. "But how will I be able to go back home?" 

"It will take some time, since the brooch use a lot of energy to bring you here. Though, there is a way for you to go back home." He said, as Y/N sighed in relief. They walked through the archway of the temple. 

"So, how long will it take for me to get back home?" 

"A while." Nezha replied as Y/N sat on the floor. She brought out a sketchbook and pencil and started scribbling on the page, making Nezha look at her, before sitting down in front of her.

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Y/N and Nezha talked to each other for a long time. Eventually she had grown tired, as she was fighting to stay awake. Nezha then placed her next to him, pulling her head on his shoulder. She was too tired to stay awake and she fell asleep. Nezha held her protectively as she slept, not wanting to let go. The brooch on her chest then started glowing, indicating that it was time for her to go. He tensed, he actually had a good time with her, and had grown attached. His grip on her tightened slightly, making Y/N stir. He sighed in defeat before gently shaking her awake. She opened her eyes and looked at him. 

"It's time." He said, making her sit up. They both stood up, as she looked down at the brooch. Nezha took the brooch off her making her confused at what he was doing. "I just need to tap the brooch three times for the person who the last wore the brooch to go home. Unfortunately, I can't let the brooch go back with you. It could end up in the wrong hands." He explained, making Y/N nod. 

"Alright, thanks for everything Nezha." Y/N said, as Nezha tensed. He wasn't sure if he was ready to say goodbye, but he sucked it up and faced her. 

"Goodbye, my little lotus. I promise to meet you again, someday." He said, as he tapped the brooch three times. Y/N glowed gold as she faded back to her home. Nezha stared at where she had left before placing the brooch next to the map of the Samadhi Fire.

{~~❤~~}

Y/N opened her eyes to see she was back in her room. She looked at her alarm clock to see that it was 4am. Her eyes widened as she sweat dropped. She was going to have to wake up early tomorrow to go to Pigsy's noodle shop. She was going to be exhausted, but she at least got to meet a new friend. As she laid on her bed, before she fell asleep, she hoped she could meet Nezha again someday.

[To Be Continued] 

Words- 1027

-Notes-

-Sorry if this is really short