Ping Pong Panic

Idk-

____________________________________________________________

Y/N walked to the noodle shop, but paused as she saw the entire street was COMPLETLY DESTROYED?! On the ground were citizen of the city, including Tang. MK wore a blindfold as he and Mei looked up at Pigsy, who was standing on top of a ping pong table. 

"Guys! What happened here?!" Y/N asked. Tang looked at her. 

"He's gone crazy, ever since we got him that Ping Pong table!" Y/N sweat dropped at the mention of Ping Pong, Pigsy goes crazy over that game. MK suddenly perked up as he realized what he was supposed to learn his whole time with the blindfold. 

"Pigsy is like me, he isn't listening! But I'll make him listen!" MK and Pigsy had a brutal Ping Pong game, as Y/N winced at every shot they made. Eventually, MK got through to Pigsy by destroying the Ping Pong table. Y/N sighed, at least no one got hurt. They soon decided to check up on Sandy. He had just woken up when they had gotten there, as he rubbed his eyes and groaned. He had red marker scribbles all over his face, making Y/N chuckle at how silly he looked. 

"What happened." He asked, making Pigsy chuckle. 

"I guess I'm not the only one who play to hard. Ey Tang?" 

"Too soon." Tang said. Y/N looked at Mo, who was laying on top of a box, exhausted. Mei played with him as MK tried to open the crate, making Mo scratch his face. He pouted, as Y/N went up to Mo, petting him. 

"You look like you've had a busy day." She said, as Mo groaned, continuing to lay on the large box.

[To Be Continued]

Words- 287

{Next Episode: Sweet'n Sour}

-Notes-

Sorry this is so short. I had no motivation or ideas for this episode.