Dumpling Destruction

I'm going to try and work on some more fanart for this book

____________________________________________________________

Mei took multiple pictures of MK, while he mopped the floor. He looked at her weirdly, as she kept taking pictures of him. Y/N sat on a stool near MK, Mystery on her shoulder, as she watched as MK mopped the floor. 

"Mei would you-" Mei's phone flashed at his face as she continued to take more pictures. "Hey cut it out. At least get my good side." He then dropped the broom, panicking as he went to pick it up. His vision then turned gold as blinked. He looked around, as he heard Monkey King's voice. Y/N heard it to, and she began to look around as well. 

"Monkie Kid!" The two looked over to see Monkey King, though he was a bit transparent, as the room around them turned gold. 

"Monkey King?" 

"Hey bud! Oh, good you're not dead yet. That's a relief" Monkey King wiped the sweat from his forehead, before turning to Y/N. "Heya, kid. You doing good?" He walked over to her, patting her head. 

"Yeah, things haven't been too chaotic." 

"Dead?!" MK panicked, before flailing around, making everyone else look at him weirdly. "What happening to me! Is this what dying is like?!" Monkey King walked in front of him, laughing at how erratic he was. Mystery stared at the sage, a mocking grin on its face. Monkey King glared at it, as it nuzzled Y/N's cheek, making her giggle. He grunted before turning back to MK, who was on his knees. 

"Relax, a little telepathic communication never hurt anyone, I think." Tears of relief formed in MK's eyes, before he stared at Monkey King incredulously as he the sage finished. 

"I heard that!" Monkey King chuckled nervously. 

"Anyway, everything is fine! Well, mostly fine. See, we got a bit of a problem." 

"What is that?!" A woman said from outside the noodle shop, as she looked up into the air. Everyone in the building rushed outside and looked up at the sky with wide eyes. 

"Is that a-" 

"Giant dumpling?" 

"As delicious, as it is terrifying." 

Y/N was one of the last to leave the shop, as she looked up at the sky seeing the giant food. 

"What in the world!" She screamed as she stood next to MK, shocked at what her two eyes were seeing. 

"So yeah, me and the boys got into a bit of a food fight up here in the Celestial Realm." 

"A bit?!" Y/N yelled, pointing up to the giant dumpling that was slowly falling closer and closer to the ground. She stared at the sage incredulously. "That thing's massive!" She exclaimed, as Monkey King scratched the back of his head, before talking to MK. 

"Anyway, long story short, I need you to handle the tiny ity-bity giant dumpling, before it falls to earth and destroys everything." 

"What!?" 

"Are you crazy!?" 

Y/N and MK shouted at the same time. MK looked over at Monkey King. "How am I supposed to do that?!" 

"Aaah, you're a smart guy, you'll figure it out. I probably got something to help you back at my place. Anyway, I gotta go." He turned to MK. "Believe in yourself and you can do anything! Okay byeee!" Monkey King faded away as MK extended his arm out to him. 

"Wait, but I-" He stopped himself as Monkey King disappeared. Y/N facepalmed at the sage's disappearance, as Mystery stared at where he once was, with an unreadable expression.