Minor Scale

I'm not going to make season 4 until the English version comes out.

____________________________________________________________ 

Y/N groaned as a blue light woke her from her sleep. Today was supposed to be a day off to just sleep in and spend time with Mystery and Macaque. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, looking around at the slightly dark room. She noticed the closet Mystery was supposed to be sleeping in, though it wasn't there. Y/N narrowed her eyes at the spot it normally slept, Macaque, who was a cat, was sleeping peacefully by her side. Her eyes moved back to the closet, as glowing blue light emitted from the dark closet. She slowly got out of bed, making sure not to disturb Macaque, as she lightly put her feet on the ground and walked over to the light. She hesitated, before opening the closet door, looking inside. 

Black. That was the only thing she saw. An endless void of nothing. She sweat dropped, she had never seen this before, and she would've remembered if her closet was some kind of portal to the shadow realm. 

She lifted her foot, hovering it over the black floor, before planting it down. She was surprised when it didn't fall through, and she put her other foot in the void. She slowly walked deeper and deeper into the void, looking around her. A blue light soon caught her attention, as she looked forward. It started to grow brighter, almost blinding, making Y/N cover her eyes. She soon felt the ground below her disappear as she started to fall. She hugged herself, and started to brace for impact.

Y/N groaned as she sat up, looking around. Where was she? It looked like the Spider Queen's cave, making her tense. The last time she saw the Spider Queen was on New Year's. 

"Wait.. Y/N? Y/N!" She heard a voice, a quiet one and she began to look around for the source. "Hey! Down here! Helloooo!" She looked down and saw... MK? 

"MK?" 

"Yep! I shrunk myself, but uh, I fell down the sewers." He scratched the back of his neck, sweat dropping. "Hey, where are we-" He stopped when he looked around and started to panic, grabbing his bandana. "Oh no no no no no no no! The Spider Queen's lair! How did I end up here, or all the lairs! Come on?!" His voice echoed throughout the lair, making Y/N shush him. MK shivered in fear, frozen. "It's finally gonna happen! A spider is gonna wrap me up in its butt rope, and it's gonna eat me!" He flinched at the thought. "Okay, okay, no. I am the Monkie Kid! I'm not going to keep being terrified of spiders my whole life." He encouraged himself. "I can do this! I can get out of here. I just need to be a big brave boy!" MK exhaled, before clenching his fists, holding his breath. He started to brightly glow gold, making Y/N cover her eyes. 

He was soon covered in gold smoke, as Y/N uncovered her eyes. MK had grown into normal size, making him cheer as he looked at himself. "I'm a big boy again!" Something crashed in behind them, bouncing them into the air for a bit at the impact. MK and Y/N looked back curiously, before sweat dropping at the sight on the Spider Queen, staring down at them with a sinister glare. MK panicked, and hugged Y/N out of fear. "Dang it! Okay, I'm still scared!" He held Y/N closer to him, making the Spider Queen mockingly laugh at him. 

"Come back for more, have you." She leaned closer to them, bringing up one of her legs. She pushed Y/N aside and attempted to crush MK, only for him to shrink. She looked around for him, making Y/N do the same. Y/N could faintly hear his small, high-pitched voice mocking the Spider Queen. Spider Queen soon noticed him, as she readied herself to strike at him again. "There you are." He dodged, falling but soon getting back up and running away. Y/N followed him, as Spider Queen scowled. He hid behind a rock, as Y/N hid behind a bigger one that could hide her. Spider Queen destroyed the rocks that were in her way, and one of them was MK's. He flew into the air, landing on the ground on his head. Y/N winced at the position he landed in. MK opened his eyes, seeing a small enough hole he could squeeze through. Spider Queen tried to stop him by planting her legs onto the ground, trying to impale him with them. MK managed to doge her attempts, and ran to the small crack in the rocky wall. He abruptly stopped, what about Y/N? She couldn't fit in there. He looked back at her, and yelled to her.