First headcannon- Yandere LMK and child reader

Idk why I decided to do this.

I'll probably only post headcanons if I'm feeling extra motivated, or have no motivation to write chapters.

You can request some headcanons that you would want me to write, not a ton.

---------------------------------------------------------------

»MK«

- When he first met you, he was hooked.

- You were so kind to him, and you normally asked if he needed help delivering orders.

- As he grew closer to you and got to know you better, he found himself feeling more obsessed and protective of you.

- He loves bringing you over at his house and watching 'Monkey King the Animated Series.' with you.

- There was one time where you fell asleep on his bed. He watched you sleep for a couple minutes, before tucking you in the covers and turning off the TV. He slipped under the covers and fell asleep.

- You felt a bit guilty about falling asleep in his bed, but he quickly reassured you that it was no big deal.

- He absolutely loves your physical affection, whether it would be head pat, a hand on his shoulder or gripping his sleeve. It makes him feel special, because you never really liked being touched, or touching people.

- Ever since he became Monkey King's successor, he's been working hard to protect the world, and to protect you.

- He noticed some of the other demons and even Monkey King had taken a liking to you, which made him feel a bit jealous.

- He began to have you stuck by his side like glue. He would make excuses for you to stay with him or for him to go with you wherever you needed to go.

- You didn't think much about his changed behavior. It wasn't something you cared about.

- After his incident of meeting the Lady Bone Demon, he clung on to you even more. He would either have a hand gripping your sleeve, or an arm around yours. He used you as emotional support. At the time, you were the only thing keeping him together and sane at the time.

- He wouldn't go as far as kidnapping you. That could make you hate him, and he would never want that. What he would do is try and keep you away from anyone other than him, his friends, and your family. He doesn't want you to be suspicious of him, that could mean that you could tell your parents about his strange actions, and they could try and take you away from him.

- Though, just know, no matter what, he will always protect you. Even if that means hurting others.

- "Don't worry Y/N, I'll make sure you're safe and sound. Just stay close to me, alright?"

⁎Mei⁎

- Similar to MK, she was very fascinated by you.

- The way you wanted to help everyone even though you didn't need you. Your shyness and quietness always made her think you were really cute. How you never judged people for their appearances and instead found them interesting when they looked or seemed different. That's what got her so attached.

- When you first met her, she was really nice, albeit a bit touchy, but still pretty cool.

- She thought you were really cool too! She loves your compliments, they make her heart burst with joy whenever you say something about her, whether it would be about her hair, outfit, or her family history.

- She thinks of you as a teddy bear. Soft, adorable, and fragile, as well as huggable. She knows you aren't the biggest fan of physical touch, so she refrains herself from hugging too much.