72 Transformations

Well, based off all the comments of support, I have decided to continue this book to Season 3. Maybe even Season 4.

____________________________________________________________

Groans were heard from the rooftop as the gang stood in front of MK with his hands behind his back. Bags were under Y/N's eyes as she swayed in tiredness. She had to occasionally slap herself to get her to not fall on the floor and sleep, even if the roof was concrete. 

"MK, what did you do now?" Y/N groaned, looking at MK with narrowed eyes. 

"Oh, my dear sweet Y/N. I'm so glad you asked-" His jacket fluttered in the wind, making him look even more dramatic. "I have gathered you here, because I have unlocked-" He slightly tilted his head in their direction. "-my next mystic, monkey power!" Everyone started to beam in amazement and anticipation, except Y/N and Pigsy, who just watched with unamused eyes. Y/N slightly tilted her head in confusion and slight annoyance as she huffed. 

"And it could wait till morning why?" She asked, making MK slightly chuckle. 

"Because, my precious little friend, I have been training all night to try and unlock my newest power, and I've finally done it!" 

"You could've just showed us in the morning. I was actually going to get some sleep for once-" Tang shushed her, putting a pointed finger to the child's face, before continuing to stare at MK. Y/N's face fell to a frown, pushing Tang's finger away from her face. Tang started to shake with anticipation and impatience, and he started to try and guess what new power MK had unlocked. 

"No! It's better than any of that! I have begun to learn-" Y/N blinked slightly leaned forward in curiosity. "Monkey King's 72 transformations!" Y/N looked at him with slight amazement, but it was replaced by boredom as Tang started to fanboy and gawk over MK's new ability. 

"The power of a God is in your grasp, MK! SHOW ME THIS POWER!" MK laughed. 

"Well, maybe my fried here can show you himself!" MK fully turned around, his hand extended forward as it turned out it-!... It was a dog. His hand was a literal dog. Y/N sighed and facepalmed, why was she here. She could have been in her cozy bed sleeping peacefully. It could've been one of the first times in ages that she got a good night's rest, her sleep schedule was an absolute mess. 

The dog ruffed, and Sandy literally puked. Y/N cringed at the sight and walked up to the dog, and rubbed its head. It barked, before it licked her face, making her giggle a bit. 

"Aww! Hi little puppy-" Mei got close to the dog, making it bite her. Though, she didn't seem fazed in the slightest. "MK YOU WERE RIGHT, THIS IS THE BEST POWER!" The dog proceeded to continue to bite her, as Y/N looked at her with slight concern. MK then leaned closer to Mei, a cheerful grin on his face. 

"I know!" The dog then moved to bite his face, as Pigsy and Y/N looked at the two. 

"Less of a power, more of a medical emergency." 

"Mmhm" Y/N hummed in agreement after Pigsy spoke. Pigsy eyed the barking dog, crossing his arms. Tang only stared at MK, skulking in disappointment. 

"What!? Come on, no! I think dog hands is pretty good-!" MK protested, as he leaned closer to the dog. the dog started to lick the side of his face. "Aren't you little pug shaped baby. Ah- A- O-kay, it's getting gross. No, stop!" MK pulled the dog away from his face. 

"Uhh are you hiding your other hand?" Pigsy asked, glancing at MK's other hand in his pocket. 

"Uhh.. No." MK tried to yank the dog away from him, as the dog chewed on his bandana.