Sleep Bug

I have so many ideas for so many books rn-

____________________________________________________________

Y/N sweat dropped as she watched as Monkey King throw his belonging into a suitcase, saying how he was going on a vacation. 

"What do you mean vacation?" MK asked, as Y/N sat next to him, watching as the sage threw more things into the pile. MK's phone rang, and he took it out of his pocket, looking at the screen as it advertised a game called 'Sleep Bug.' He threw the phone away into a bush, as Y/N ducked, almost getting hit by the phone. 

"Aww come on bud! I promised myself when I found a successor, I'd go see some friends, take a tour of my own stomping grounds, just cut loose ya know?" Monkey King said, as MK sat on the ground, sulking. "Oh, gonna need these, how do I look, peaches?" Monkey King asked, turning over to Y/N. Y/N gave a thumbs up, making him smirk before throwing more things into the suitcase. 

"But- But You can't just leave! What if someone attacks the city?!" MK gasped, dramatically. "What if the Spider Queen comes back?!" 

"Ahh, you'll figure it out." Monkey King walked up to the full suitcase, closing it. "It's adorable how nervous you are, but don't be, you came a long way." He punched MK's shoulder, making MK almost trip, but he managed to balance himself. He groaned as Monkey King seemed to not take his frustration seriously. Y/N was lost in thought about the mention of Spider Queen. 

Ever since then, MK had been more cautious with Mystery, and Monkey King didn't want anything to do with it. He didn't want Mystery near him. Y/N frowned at his words from their last meeting. 

"And ya know-" He put his foot on top of the suit case, pointing forward as he spoke in a dramatic voice. "The next step of your journey you must do alone." 

"..." 

MK and Monkey King stared at each other in silence. Y/N snorted, before laughing at the sage. 

"What was that?" She asked, as Monkey King pouted, before looking away. "That was supposed to be my amazing wise advice." 

"Alone?" MK asked, as Monkey King used his tail to throw his suitcase on his cloud. 

"But don't worry, I'll check in, give you some training tools." He jumped on his cloud. "Remote lesson, ahh you'll figure it out, you'll be great. Don't worry." He turned to the two's disappointed faces. "Monkey King, out!" He sped out of the whole in the top of the cave, leaving Y/N and MK to stare at where he was a second ago. 

"Fine! Then just leave, at least Y/N and my friends will never abandon me!" MK yelled, as Y/N nodded.

{~~❤~~}

MK stormed into Pigsy's noodles, Y/N trailing behind him. 

"Can you believe Monkey King just-" He gaped as he looked around, not seeing his friends anywhere. "My friends abandoned me..." Y/N looked at him concerned, before patting him on the shoulder. He stared at her with a small smile, at least she was here with him. Suddenly, Mei fell at his feet asleep, holding her phone close to her chest. 

"Oh, thank goodness." His voice was filled with relief at seeing that his friends didn't abandon him. He then tried to shake them awake, as Y/N looked at Mei's phone. MK stood next to her as he slightly panicked. "Cool, cool, cool. Okay, everyone is asleep, Monkey King is gone, it's just me, Y/N, and my thoughts. All alone." He curled up into a ball, and flopped on the floor. Y/N stared down at him, worried that she wasn't going to be enough to keep him sane for too long. "This is fine." He muttered. Y/N knelt down and pat his head, trying to comfort him.