2

-• good day to be a princess •-

Taranya Singh Chauhan

The jet lands in Seoul, South Korea on the runway of Incheon International airport at 11:30 pm. The temperature is low around 3° and I, along with my remaining tripmates, have my butt freezing off due to the insane cold. While I'm immune to freezing cold winters, my brothers and Shourya are definitely not. Especially Shourya. He's shaking and trembling as we get out of the jet, and leaves no time entering the black KIA waiting for him.

"What the fuck." I hear Agastya swear under his breath the moment we settle inside the car waiting for us. I'm sandwiched between the twins while our elder brother has made himself comfortable on the passenger seat, warming himself up with the heater. "I didn't know it'd be this cold here." He mutters disappointedly.

"I knew." I sniffle, hugging my jacket close. "I've watched too many dramas to know the weather conditions here."

"Good for you." Arush says sarcastically. "Honestly, this time I wanted to vacation in a warm country."

"Same." Agastya grumbles. "Short stuff, if I knew it'd be this cold here, I'd have never let you choose." He shoots me a glare from the rear view mirror.

"Not my fault you're so sensitive to cold. Winters are wonderful. I love them. So this suits me." I declare.

"It's going to get colder in coming days." The driver says as we finally exit the airport. I glance over my shoulder to check whether Shourya's car is following us. It is.

"God, no!" Agastya groans and slams his head back on the seat. "How are we going to enjoy the vacation if the weather remains this cold?"

"It's not even that cold!" I snort. "In London, the temperature goes as low as -6. Stop complaining."

"You've lived in London for sixteen years, haven't you, Princess?" The driver asks. My brows shoot up in surprise at his up to date persona. Now that I notice, he's too young, prim and proper to be just a driver.

"Yes, I have. I've seen snowfall, played in it, built snowmen, it was fun. So I'm really hyped to see the snow here."

"The weather forecast predicted one later this week. But snowfall here typically last from November to February, rarely in March, and almost never in April so it might just be a false alarm."

"I hope not. Please," I clasp my hands together.

"You speak very good English." Agastya frowns.

"Agastya, that's rude!" I hiss slapping him on the arm.

He winces.

The driver laughs.

"I meant, for a driver he speaks very good English." Agastya shrugs, seeing nothing wrong in his statement. I glare at him, but since he's sitting on the front seat, he doesn't notice. I wish to hit him upside down on his head. But it's empty so there's no point in shaking up the air.

"I'm not a driver." The man chuckles. "I'm the secretary of Director Jung Seo-Joon of Atlas Group. We dwell in the travel and hotel industry." He glances at Agastya.

"Oh," is my brother's smart reply. At least apologise, duffer. "Sorry, my bad." Good.

"That's fine. I didn't mind." He waves off with a charming smile.

He's so damn hot.

"Tara!" My three brothers groan in synchrony.

I slap a hand on my mouth the moment the man of my compliment bursts out laughing, his cheeks heating up the slightest. "Thank you, princess, but I'm already committed." He shows off the ring on his finger.