39

RvR shuru hone ki khushi mein ✨

-• torn •-

His hands glide down my body, and I pant softly, arching my back and fisting the sheets, aching for him all over.

He climbs on top of me.

Eyes closed, I brush my hand down his face, studying the contours and edges, lingering in the sweet dip between his lips, chuckling softly when he tries to bite off my finger. I cup his face and bring him closer, our mouths opening for each other, tongues meeting at the bridges of our lips. My hands slip around his nape, I thread my fingers into his locks, and we kiss like we've never tasted lust before, never known how desirable flesh feels when it's touching your own, naked, bare, all vulnerable, hiding from the world, the copulation more than just natural instinct.

God, he feels so right.

He feels so right-

"We fit, Esther, don't we?"

My eyes snap open in shock and I push him on the shoulders. The light brown swirls look down at me in confusion. "What's wrong, Esther?" An index runs along the swell of my bottom lip.

I scoot back and he's forced to sit straight.

"What happened?" Knelt on the bed, he looks at me as I stand on the floor, aghast and in disbelief of our situation.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in a whisper. "What- How are you here? Where's he?" I look around my room lost.

I'm sure I was with Rudra, not Shourya. Then how come they suddenly changed places? And why did I not realise it?

He gets off the bed and tries to come closer. I teeter back, holding out my hand in a warning. "Don't. Don't you dare. What are you doing here!?" I demand hoarsely.

"You wanted me here." He states, looking into my eyes with conviction.

My face transforms into pure confusion and disgust. "What? What bullshit! I was with Rudra. I-"

"Taranya, you wanted me here. This is your dream."

My heart thrums wildly in my chest. I glare with repulsion, unable to believe his words. "No-"

"Yes. You want me. Admit it." He reduces the remaining distance between us and holds my shoulders tightly, pulling me closer. Our faces mere inches away. I feel him breath, God I feel him alive, with his heart beating in his chest and his eyes bearing the insanity, desperation and madness. "You want me," his hand slides up to cup my cheek. He strokes it, passion pushing him even more closer. We burn for each other, and when his lips touch mine, our eyes flutter close. "You want this. Stop denying." He whispers, licks the seam between my lips, and the touch causes them to fall open. He sucks on my lower lip, nibbles at it, all while holding me against him, every part of his body possessing every inch of mine. He feels the same, the same as him, but he isn't. I'm committing the very sin I was afraid of. "You can have both of us, Esther. You can have both-" startled with the realisation of my feelings that are being shoved in my face like naked truths, I push him away and he stumbles back.

"I don't. I fucking don't." I shake my head vehemently and wipe the back of my hand over my mouth, getting rid of his taste on me, of his mark on me. But my lips tingle, my skin pricks and seeing him away from me, from my body, a sickening part of me wants to erase that distance and resume the removal of my morals, for the carnal desires he evokes in me are worth worshipping, worth owning.

He smiles. "You're torn."

I clench my jaw and look away.

"You're torn between wanting me and needing him," he growls, steps closer and pins me to the wall.