f o u r t y - f o u r

As if it wasn't suspicious enough that a large group of kids was following someone wearing a Jason mask

As if it wasn't suspicious enough that a large group of kids was following someone wearing a Jason mask. They trailed behind him across the trailer park, quietly hiding behind the other side of an RV. Eddie jumping into the window first, followed by Steve who helped everyone else in. Eddie sitting in the driver's seat, he pulled out a pair of pliers to hot wire it. Robin and Ronnie leaning over behind Steve, watching Eddie do his work. 

"Uh, Eddie, I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving." Robin commented. 

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with Robin on this one." Ronnie added. 

"Oh, I'm just starting this sucker. Harrington's got her." Eddie explained. "Don't ya, big boy?" 

When the RV started, the owners started banging on the window, trying to get them out. The four of them looking at each other, then Steve pulled Eddie out of the seat. 

"Everyone hold on to something!" Steve shouted to the back. 

Ronnie taking a seat in the passenger side while everyone else piled in the back, trying to hold onto something stable. 

"Oh, they look pissed." Dustin watches out the back window. 

"Well, it's not everyday you lose your house and car in one fell swoop." Robin let out. 

"Hold on!" Steve demanded, making a hard right turn into trashcans. 

Ronnie holding on the arm rests as her adrenaline pumped as Steve made his way out onto the street. The ride was mostly quiet one they were in the clear, and Steve was driving like he wasn't a race car driver. 

"How's she handling?" Ronnie broke their silence. 

"Honestly, not bad." He answered. "Considering that this is a... house." 

Ronnie chuckled, nodding.

"Yeah, it's silly, but I... I've actually um, I always had this dream that I'd have this really... really big family. I'm talking like, full brood of Harringtons." He mentioned. 

She smiled, looking over at, listening to him carefully. 

"Like 5, 6 kids." 

"Six?" Ronnie repeated, surprised. 

"Yeah, six little nuggets. Three girls, three boys. And... and every summer, I figured all of us Harringtons, we would pack into something like this and just see the country. You know, the Rockies, Grand Canyon, maybe Yellowstone. End up in some beachside town in California. Spend some time in the sand. Learn how to surf or something." 

"That sounds nice." Ronnie smiled.

"Yeah?" Steve asked, looking over at her. 

"Yeah." She smiled, not realizing she was giving him doe eyes. 

"Well, except for the six kids part. That sounds like a nightmare." She joked, looking away. 

"If only I had some practice." He joked, looking back at everyone.