chapter 1: the fugitive

It was a normal day in the I.M.P office after Blitz, Moxxie, Millie and Caddy came back from killing someone Stolas was in the office next to Blitz's chair looking very serious.

Stolas: Blitz may I talk to you for a moment.

Blitz: look I just had a chemical peal so you'll have to find another's face to plant that feathered ass!

Stolas: no it's serious, bring Loona and Caddy.

Stolas explained to them on how there is a demon fugitive in a town on earth called Jasper Nevada that is going on an insane murdering spree and it'll get all demons banned from going to earth and that it is hiding in a high school in Jasper Nevada disguised as a human student,

So he wants to send Loona and Caddy to Jasper to find the fugitive because their human disguises look like teenagers and inconspicuous enough for the demon fugitive to not suspect anything from them

Two hours later

Once Loona and Caddy got their disguises on Stolas opened a portal to an ally way on earth and closed it once Loona and Caddy were through

(Loona changed her outfit to look less suspicious)

Loona and Caddy saw that jasper kind of looks like a ghost town and there were not that many vehicles in the roads now they knew why the fugitive chose this town no one really cared that there were two random teens were all alone.

Caddy: man this is a very small town.

Loona: who cares? Thank Satan that Stolas gave us a fake last name.

Caddy: what the hell is it?

Loona: Fitzsimmons. What the fuck kind of a last name is that?

Caddy didn't care about the last name she looked at the map of Jasper Nevada to try to find the high school where the fugitive was hiding it was two blocks away from where they were at.

Caddy: thank Satan that Stolas gave us new student files and snuck them into this horrid school.

Once they were at the front of the school they were greeted by this girl named Sierra who showed them around and how the cafeteria misspelled brownie and made it say "browie" which Caddy thought was very funny.

Once the tour was over Caddy took out the dowsing rod Stolas gave her and found the demon fugitive in five seconds once school was over Loona and Caddy cornered the fugitive in an ally and took off their disguises and then the demon fugitive showed his true form

Loona and Caddy attacked the demon and almost got killed like five times Loona used the weapon she stole from the D.H.O.R.K.S agent she killed and slashed the fugitive giving him a scar.

Caddy took the blessed weapons striker tried to kill Stolas with and tried to shoot him in the weak spot on the demon fugitives neck but she couldn't get a clear shot.

Caddy: LOONA! GET HIM TO LOOK UP!

Loona kept trying to keep the demon fugitive to keep his head up so Caddy can get a clear shot at the weak spot.

Once Caddy got the shot and tried to pull the trigger the gun jammed, she threw her gun on the floor and took out a blessed sword and then ran and stabbed the demon fugitives neck and sliced his stomach open.

After Loona and Caddy put their disguises back on and walked out the alley they saw Octavia walking up to them covering her face with her hat

Octavia explained how she casted the spell that creates Asmodian crystal and made a necklace out of the crystal after she casted the spell and she somehow ended up in Jasper Nevada and she didn't know that Loona and Caddy were there.

Octavia: and I didn't want to deal with my mother so here we are

Caddy: don't worry we'll just hang out right here for awhile.

But they didn't know that somewhere in Jasper decepticons were causing chaos and that soon the trio will run into the decepticon Knockout.

(Sorry if this chapter was short)